Hotel Front Desk Agent
Company: Super 8
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Our organization is currently hiring Front Desk Agents to
support our growing company. The Front Desk Agent is responsible
for developing positive relationships with our guests by assisting
them with administrative tasks, answering the phone and responding
to any questions or concerns they may have. As a Front Desk Agent,
you'll also be responsible for greeting and assisting visitors, as
well as monitoring incoming walk-ins.
* Greet visitors by telephone, email, or in-person.
* Make, confirm, and update reservations.
* Manage inquiries, complaints, and requests.
* Issue room keys and file reports.
* Answer questions and provide information to other staff members
and the public.
* Clean and maintain the lobby and common areas.
* Assist guests and document guests concerns.
* Update information on a computer database.
* Keep track of customer accounts, forms of payment and room
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $15.04 per hour
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
Supplemental pay types:
* Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
* La Crosse, WI 54603: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Hotel experience: 1 year (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Required)
* Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Super 8, La Crosse , Hotel Front Desk Agent, Sales , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!