Airport Passenger Service Agent -LSE PT
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: November 21, 2022
To learn more about the day to day life of a Passenger Service
Agent, please watch this 60 second video:
Pay: $15.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-Time
- Flight Benefits - exclusive travel privileges for yourself and
your family with Delta Airlines
- Competitive pay with daily access to earned wages
- Paid holidays and time off
- 401k company match upon eligibility
- Exclusive discounts and additional wellness programs
Responsibilities for Passenger Service Agent
- Greet and assist passengers with a friendly welcome through
arrival and check-in process, including support for passengers with
special needs such as unaccompanied minors, VIP passengers and
passengers needing wheelchair assistance
- Handle all aspects of ticketing and check-in by operating a
computerized system. System usage includes boarding, baggage
service, reservations and resolving related complaints and
- Direct passengers through Customs, Immigration, and
- Assist ramp agents to ensure that wheelchairs, strollers, and
gate-checked bags are made available for loading upon departure and
delivery to passengers upon arrival.
- Push wheelchairs with passengers through all areas of the
airport including terminal and gate areas.
Qualifications for Passenger Service Agent
- Ability to showcase exceptional customer service abilities to
- Must be able to walk, climb, bend, kneel, crawl, and stoop on a
frequent basis and for extended periods.
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, pull and move items of 70
pounds or more on a regular basis.
- Must be able to communicate by radio and other devices.
- Must be able to observe, judge distances, identify
surroundings, hazards, aircrafts and equipment.
- Able to work in extreme conditions, such as hot and cold
weather, as well as small spaces.
- Eligible to receive appropriate security clearances after
satisfactory completion of a criminal background check.
- Flexible schedule allowing work during nights, weekends, and
holidays. Some shifts may require extended hours to meet business
Unifi is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Unifi, La Crosse , Airport Passenger Service Agent -LSE PT, Sales , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!