3rd Shift Warehouse
Company: Viking Electric Supply
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: January 12, 2019
Viking Electric Supply is hiring a warehouse professional to join our warehouse team in La Crosse, Wisconsin Schedule: Sunday - Thursday 9:00pm to 5:00am (some overtime expected) Pay: $13/hr starting rate + $2.00/hr shift differential Full benefits package - medical, dental, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, paid holidays, paid sick time, plus other benefits Promote from within - career advancement opportunities in warehouse, operations, sales driver For Viking to be the distributor our customers depend on, our warehouse team must be 100% accurate on every order. Our warehouse team is responsible for making sure Viking maintains our strong reputation on every single order they ship out. As a member of the warehouse team you will perform duties involved in packing and checking orders, ensuring the orders are complete, accurate and free of damage. Other responsibilities include:
- Understand Viking's paperwork in order to pick and verify correct quantities and items for all zones in the warehouse.
- Once correct product and quantities are picked, box up and label material for delivery.
- Construct pallets based on delivery area preventing stock from being damaged in transit or on delivery.
- Load trucks in correct delivery sequence according to the established delivery route.
- Perform maintenance and housekeeping duties throughout the warehouse to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of Viking policies and procedures, participate in training, and attend meetings as requested.
- Act in helpful and cooperative manner towards customers and Viking associates.
- Participate in processes and programs aimed at promoting a safe work environment. Related Skills:
- Good mechanical aptitude, good math, reading skills, and positive commitment to accomplish department/company goals.
- Bending, twisting, and ability to lift 75 lbs.
- Experience with forklift and other warehouse equipment is preferred
- Positive Attitude Check out the Viking Electric Supply LinkedIn Company Page for more company info and insights from our associates. Viking Electric Supply is a wholesale distributor of construction and industrial electrical supplies and equipment operating in 21 locations throughout Minnesota and Wisconsin.Viking Electric is part of Sonepar USA. Sonepar USA is an independent family-owned company with global market leadership in B-to-B distribution of electrical, industrial and safety products and is part of the larger Sonepar Group, the world's largest privately-held electrical distributor. The Sonepar Group is present in 41 countries with approximately 2,600 locations and over 40,000 employees. Viking Electric is an M/F/Disabled and Vet EEO/AA employerRequired Skills
- Good mechanical aptitude, good math, reading skills, and positive commitment to accomplish department/company goals .
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
- Forklift operations and operating other warehouse equipment. Required ExperienceHigh school diploma or equivalentJob Location LaCrosse, US-WI
Keywords: Viking Electric Supply, La Crosse , 3rd Shift Warehouse, Professions , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!