Company: Advanced Fiber Products
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: May 21, 2023
The duties and responsibilities of this position include, but
are not limited to:
- -Troubleshooting alarms on pultrusion equipment
- Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as
hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, to precision measuring
instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.
- Assemble, install, or repair wiring, electrical or electronic
components, pipe systems, plumbing, machinery, or
- Performing forklift maintenance, manual machine repair, and
- Moving and positioning equipment
- Welding and fabricating
- Assisting in Hydraulic and Pneumatic Operations
- Plumbing and/or Pump Overhaul
- Logging repair hours, activities, and partsBuilding Maintenance
such as carpentry, lighting, heating and air conditioning,
ventilation, plumbing and grounds maintenance.
- Degree in related to the field (preferred)
- Electrical experience (up to 480V)
- Hydraulic experience
- A valid driver's license and the ability to meet our driving
- Maintenance Experience of 3 years
- Plumbing and carpentry experience
- Experience in reading and using measurement devices
- Ability to read Blue prints
- Willingness and ability to work at heights exceeding 25
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to wear personal protective equipment such as
earplugs and safety glasses
- Must be able to comply with rules and policies as stated in the
Keywords: Advanced Fiber Products, La Crosse , Maintenance Technician, Professions , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...