Class A CDL - Dedicated nighttime truck driver - Toro
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $87,000 - Up to $3,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,290-$1,580 weeklyHome time: DailyExperience: All CDL
holdersJob ID: 213640Overview
- Haul 100% no-touch freight in dry van trailers.
- 75% drop-and-hook.
- 5-7 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Monday-Friday schedule, starting in the evening.
- Drive within the Midwest. Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $3,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- $1,500 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
- Live within 50 miles of Tomah, WI. Need CDL training? Explore
our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at (855)
548-2691, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Consistency - Enjoy both a predictable schedule and dependable
- Reliable home time - Know exactly when and how often you'll get
- Dependable paychecks - Weekly paychecks reflect the consistent
miles you'll drive on a weekly basis. Insight into our Green Bay
team and facility Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has
taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital
to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is
inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex,
gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, La Crosse , Class A CDL - Dedicated nighttime truck driver - Toro, Professions , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...