Order Builder "Loader" - RCCB
Company: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: January 17, 2023
Join the leading beverage provider, Reyes Coca-Cola
Bottling!Shift: Part Time, Monday-Friday 4:30pm-8:30pmPay: $17.50
per hourPosition Summary:Come join our team! We're looking to hire
talented individuals who can help us achieve our vision to be the
leading beverage provider reaching people wherever they are with
the brands they love.Our hardworking Warehouse Team makes sure our
quality products get in and out of our distribution centers in a
safe and timely manner.Our Order Builders/Loaders are responsible
for pulling orders based on pick ticket to accurately build orders
for loading into delivery trucks. We are searching forOrder
Builders/Loaders that will thrive in a busy, fast paced environment
and enjoy being physically active throughout their shift.If you are
interested in a career supporting globally recognized brands, this
is a great way to get started. We offer competitive pay and
benefits, best in class training, cutting-edge technology and
opportunities to learn, grow and develop your career.Position
Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Build orders according to assigned load tickets using
industrial power equipment.
- Manually lift and move product to restock and repack ensuring
date code accuracy and proper rotation of product.
- Adhere to good warehouse practices and safety standards.
- Responsible for meeting productivity requirements
- Stage completed pallets in designated area.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.Required Skills and
- Minimum of 18 years old.
- Willing and able to work any day or shift as we are 24/7
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Must be able to repetitively lift up to 50 lbs.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
test.Preferred Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- 6 months related experience (ie working in a distribution
warehouse environment, roofer, farmhand, grocery dock,
construction, manipulating patients in a hospital/nursing home or
physical therapy environment, or other positions which require
continuous heavy lifting which deals with multi-temperature).
- Ability to operate a manual/powered jack to lift product.
- Certified Forklift license.Physical Demands and Work
Environment:Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as
delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of
Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and
punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in
this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due
to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources
department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be
made.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies
will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the
basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures,
including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions,
terminations and self-development opportunities, will be
administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability,
or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the
Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, La Crosse , Order Builder "Loader" - RCCB, Professions , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!