Company: Marine Credit Union
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Position Summary:As a member of the MCU Information Technology
team, this roll will serve as a critical link between business
needs and process/technology improvement. The BA role will work
collaboratively with business stakeholders to improve business
process and translate business needs into detailed requirements.
The primary focus of this role is to deliver key process
improvements and projects across the organization. This role will
specifically focus on planning, analysis, and project execution
related to the Consumer Lending Experience (CLX) and Salesforce.com
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with projects led by the Project Management Department
and other business units.
- Develop business cases to provide management information to
make sound decisions.
- Review, define, and organize project requirements. Includes
identification of project milestones, phases, and elements.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving
problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Writes and maintains system related procedures.
- Ability to organize, lead and complete multiple projects
simultaneously while keeping all on time and on budget.
- Review business processes to identify problems and root
- Develop test plans and scenarios.
- Interview internal customers and convert customer needs into
- Communication and presentation delivery to management and
- Perform routine maintenance in core systems for products, fees,
- Research system capabilities and alternate solutions to meet
- Assist with updates and testing of technology systems.
- Provide end-user training related to process and technology
- System administrator for related business systems.
- Vendor communication and management.Knowledge and Skills:
- General banking knowledge
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, nCino, and other banking software
- Exhibits strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with both technical and business
- Strong organizational skills
- Sound judgment; ability to make decisions based upon
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to effectively build relationships and trust
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-confidence, self-motivation, and drive
- Average to advanced knowledge of MSWord, Excel, Outlook, Adobe,
and other similar programs
- Provide exceptional service to our internal and external
members and customers
- Express, pursue, and deliver innovative ideas and
- Successfully manage and deliver multiple simultaneous projects
on time and on budget
- Effectively communicate, collaborate, and negotiate with
internal customers regarding needs, scope, and priorities
Education & Experience:
- 2 year associate degree with appropriate related experience
- 4 year college degree with major in Information Systems,
Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business related field or
equivalent technical experience preferred.
- 2+ years of financial institution or 4+ years of other business
- Demonstrated BA or project management skills preferred
This job description is not a complete statement of all duties and
responsibilities comprising this position.
Keywords: Marine Credit Union, La Crosse , Business Analyst, Professions , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!