Location: La Crosse
Posted on: January 15, 2022
NOW HIRING - APPLY TODAY!
A production worker -is responsible for assembling and checking
product parts, ensuring that all machinery runs smoothly, and
assisting in the shipment of items. Production Associates perform a
variety tasks to strive for their main goal of ensuring that
manufactured products meet certain standards of quality.
* Feed raw materials into production machinery
* Assemble goods on production lines
* Carry out basic quality and testing checks
* Store goods and raw materials properly in a warehouse
* Pack goods to be shipped
* Previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferred but
* Able to be in a stationary position for up to 10 hours
* Able to multitask, show flexibility, and have great attention to
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value
diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious
affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or
any other basis protected by law. We will get to know you and
connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and
preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each
employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
Keywords: PeopleReady, La Crosse , Production Worker, Professions , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!