Manufacturing Set-Up Assistant - 3rd Shift
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: November 19, 2019
Olsten Staffing Services is assisting a local client with filling
multiple Set-Up Assistant positions in La Crosse, WI. These are
long term, permanent opportunities on 3 rd shift!. As a Set-Up
Assistant, you will be responsible for racking and stacking printed
parts. This position will also include the visual inspection of
parts for defects and assisting screen operators with press set up
and tear down. Apply NOW if you meet the qualifications listed
Responsibilities for the Set-Up Assistant Position Include:
- Removes parts from conveyer and performs visual inspection for
print quality; racks or stacks parts under directive of operator
and bakes parts in batch ovens when required.
- Determines whether parts must be air dried or oven dried and
then rack or stack printed parts according to registration.
- Touches up defective parts under the direction of departmental
operators or leaders.
- Assists screening press operators with job prep, set up/tear
down. This includes, but is not limited to, taping of screens,
collection of ink and substrates, sending yellow sheet to ink
department, removal of screens, washing/sharpening squeegees,
gathering styrene, and completes charts/graphs as defined by the
process (i.e. density and/or gloss charts, etc.)
- Aids in the set-up and tear down function with the operators
and is responsible to aid any operator needing assistance;
replenishes cart items when time allows.
- Charts and graphs any needed criteria as defined by the process
(eg: density/gloss charts, etc.).
- Cleans screens in screen wash area as needed.
- Removes parts from oven conveyor and/or drying racks as
outlined in material handling instructions to prevent dents,
scratches, etc. on the parts.
- Checks registration to a template as required.
- Performs 5S cleaning of work areas when available.
- Runs clean machine or helps in product handling during peak or
below normal production levels.
- Performs tasks such as pulling mask or re-curing product as
- Checks density of parts as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in a production or manufacturing setting preferred.
- Ability to work with computers.
- Ability to perform housekeeping functions such as cleaning
equipment and floors.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to work independently without continued support from
3 rd Shift
Sunday - Wednesday; 9:00pm-6:00am
Apply online at www.olsten.com , WALK IN, or call 608-782-1100 to
schedule an interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
***Like Our New Facebook Page***
Benefits Available to Eligible Employees:
Life and ADD&D Insurance
Short Term Disability
401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
Adecco is the world---s largest provider of staffing solutions. But
it---s not our size that makes us different, it---s our unwavering
commitment to the businesses, job seekers and communities we
serve.--Every day, we propel job seekers forward in their career
and help America---s top employers attract, develop and manage the
very best talent. Job seekers--rely on us for exciting temporary,
temp-to-perm and permanent opportunities, as well as career
resources and advice. Businesses throughout the country and across
all industries count on us for access to more than 9 million
qualified candidates and an ability to deliver proactive and
actionable insight into the economy and the job market. We also
sponsor community and nationwide community service events to ensure
opportunities for all.--We are proud of the fact that we connect
more people with more jobs than anyone else, and know how important
what we do is - not only to the economy and job market, but also to
the lives and communities we touch
Keywords: OLSTEN, La Crosse , Manufacturing Set-Up Assistant - 3rd Shift, Other , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!