Insurance Producer Support Specialist-Senior & Individual Products
Company: IFC National Marketing, Inc.
Posted on: October 24, 2019
About IFC National Marketing, Inc.IFC is a revolutionary
independent insurance marketing organization with a 28 year history
of innovation and growth. The people in organization make it
possible for independent insurance agencies to grow without adding
more hours of staff time or more dollars of fixed overhead
Our streamlined systems position independent insurance and
financial advisors to create specialized solutions for their
clients adding additional revenue from life, disability income,
Long-term care, senior health, underage 65, group health, and fixed
annuities without getting bogged down in time consuming
Our diverse group of experienced product, process, strategic
planning and marketing specialists understand the challenges our
affiliated agencies face every day, taking work off their plates.
IFC's support and marketing services position agencies to add new
profit centers and the confidence to close more sales and serve
more clients. For those agencies who qualify our producer
consultant concierges will even close sales for them.
Our deep-dive product knowledge training expands agent's
capabilities and they also benefit from our expertise on the back
end, with access to free quoting tools, low-cost CRM access,
incentive-based marketing development funds, and marketing ideas.
Our success is based on satisfying the needs of the agencies who
affiliate with us and their clients. We have offices in Fairmont,
Rochester, Owatonna and Coon Rapids, MN with business transacted
throughout the United States and clients throughout the world.
Position Description We are seeking someone who would describe
themselves as a team player, committed to excellence and driven to
provide a consistently superior client experience. Our team is
comprised of people who have a passion for providing world class
service to those who do business with us.This is a service
position. Not a sales position. If you are detail oriented and have
a servant's heart, please apply to join our team. You will have
direct responsibility for communicating with insurance agents and
insurance company personal.
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:Supporting
agencies and agents in all aspects of health insurance including
under age 65, Medicare products and ancillary products such as
vision, dental, hospital indemnity, travel etc.
You assist in the following areas:
- Product selection - what is the best solution to offer based on
- Market information - what are the current programs being
offered by our carriers, provide information on new products as
they are introduced or any changes to current products
- Product training - You work with the agent to make sure they
- Sales support - You prepare illustrations and provide current
- Maintain AHIP and Medicare certification with all carriers
- Maintain MNSure & Federal exchange certification to advise
- Back office -contact carriers on behalf of the agent if any
issue arises that the agent can't resolve
- Backup and help resolve any contracting issues for all health
carriers-- Utilize & demonstrate third party & carrier technology
platforms IFC provides to agents and employers-- Attend conferences
and training seminars New Agent/Reporting Agencies Contracting--
Use Agency Management System to track all correspondence with
agents and projects
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:-- Individual and Senior
Products Health plan rules, regulations and processes general
knowledge-- Strong verbal and written communication skills-- Pay
attention to detail-- Team player - track record of getting along
with others-- Self-motivated-- Keyboarding/Computer Skills--
Organized, Credible, Reliable-- Able to Multi-Task
- 1-3 years' experience working with Medicare and Individual
Health Insurance plans
- Life and Health License
- AHIP Certification
- Carrier Medicare Certifications
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication
skills with a professional demeanor.
- Location: Fairmont, Rochester or Coon Rapids, MN
- Travel Requirements: Limited day travel with very limited
occasional overnight travelResume Submission: Please include a
personalized cover letter along with your resume.Job Type:
Full-timeSalary: Commensurate with experience/negotiableMove
- IFC Recognizes and offers 10 days of holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- IFC supports a 401(k) retirement plan including profit sharing.
We will contribute 3% to your account after the initial 1 year
- IFC supports a small group health plan with 50% employer paid
premium for employee coverage in the lowest cost plan. Eligible
employees must work 40 hour week and are eligible 1st of the month
after 30 days employment.
- IFC offers: Health Savings Account (HSA) / Flexible Spending
Account (FSA) / Dependent Care Re-imbursement. Contact Mike O for
- IFC supports voluntary accident, disability, cancer and
critical illness plans. These are 100% employee paid.
- Philanthropy PTO: You have 3 days available to you per year so
you can give back to the causes you believe in without taking a
reduction in pay or using your regular PTO time.
Keywords: IFC National Marketing, Inc., La Crosse , Insurance Producer Support Specialist-Senior & Individual Products, Other , Rochester, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!