Pultrusion Cut Off Operator
Company: Advanced Fiber Products
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Advanced Fiber Products is looking for qualified Machine
Operators to assist in our growing company! We have openings on all
three shifts for Machine Operators. Our company manufactures
fiberglass products for a variety of companies. We offer all hands
on training for each shift and the opportunity for upward mobility!
We provide competitive starting wages as well as the opportunity
for TWO wage increases in the first year! We offer health, dental
and life insurance as well as 401K retirement. We have a very
competitive PTO and vacation policy and offer profit sharing for
our employees! As a growing company and a leader in the pultrusion
industry we NEED qualified Machine Operators to keep our company
running smoothly. If you are looking for a career change or looking
to start fresh Advanced Fiber Products is the place for you! All
interested candidates please inquire!
- Set sensors for automatic up-cut saws.
- Inspect pultruded parts for visual defects.
- Perform any Quality checks as requested on the production
- Report defects to the machine operator of that product so
corrections can be made.
- Finish cut pultruded parts to specified lengths as noted on the
production order by using a stationary chop saw.
- Verify cut length accuracy at the start of each new length ran
through the use of a tape measure and periodically check the
product during the production run.
- Perform any Secondary operations that are requested on the
production orders such as: drilling, stamping, grinding, or wiping
- Place finished cut parts either on carts or on pallets as
requested on the production order.
- Package finish parts as requested on the production
- Keep accurate counts of the quantity and lengths of good parts
being produced and record it on the production orders. Record scrap
weights of defective product on the back of the production
- Mark carts of product with quantities and lengths.
- Mark all packaged product as according to paperwork.
- Operate a forklift and be forklift certified.
- Assist in relieving other personnel in the area for scheduled
- Follow rules and policies as stated in the Employee
- Perform other duties as requested by the Shift leader or other
Keywords: Advanced Fiber Products, La Crosse , Pultrusion Cut Off Operator, Other , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!