RSC HR Business Partner
Company: Ace Hardware
Posted on: November 17, 2023
RSC Human Resources Business Partner2nd Shift Sunday- Thursday
2:00pm- 11:30pmAbout This Role As a strategic partner, the HR
Business Partner (HRBP) aligns business objectives with employees
and management. - The HRBP serves as a consultant to management on
Human Resource related issues. Successful HRBP will act as employee
champion and change agent. HRBP assesses and anticipates HR-related
needs. Communicating needs proactively to the HR Manager, the HRBP
seeks to develop integrated solutions. The HRBP formulates
partnerships across the HR function, in both the RSC and Ace
Corporate to deliver value added service to management and
employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
- The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about
the retail support center's financial position, its goals and
objectives and its culture as well as outside trends that may
impact the business. This is not a remote position.What You'll
- Lead, support and encourage Ace Values: Winning, Excellence,
Love, Integrity, Gratitude, Humility and Teamwork.
- Develop and maintain successful working relationships in order
to influence and provide effective HR processes, advice and
support. - Under guidance, provide proactive coaching, consultation
and direction to management in areas of staffing, employee
relations, policy administration and performance management. -
Consults with HR Manager to ensure solutions comply with policies
- Conducts less complex employee relations investigations and
determine and/or recommend the best corrective action for each
situation with consultation from the HR Manager to ensure solutions
comply with polices and laws. -
- Create a positive employee relations environment which enhances
strong employee relations and high-level performance and lead by
- Conduct New Hire Orientation, 15/30/45-day new hire check-in's,
stay interviews, and STOP observations.
- Manage tuition reimbursement and Dock to Driver program.
- Manages leave of absences and worker's compensation claims for
the retail support center. -
- Manages the annual performance review tracking for hourly
- Turnover reporting. - Responds to unemployment claims.
- Manages travel Per Diems and makes travel arrangements for
emergency response.Required Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field
- PHR/SPHR preferred
- Minimum 2-5 years progressive HR experience
- Passionate "does whatever it takes" attitude.
- Ability to multitask and work well in the high-pressured
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with the ability to create
effective relationships throughout the organization with both rank
& file as well as upper management.
- Successful and demonstrated HR generalist experience with
proven track record in compensation practices, organizational
development, employee relations, diversity, performance management,
federal and state respective employment laws.
- Proven presentation and training experience, focus group
- Solid knowledge and experience with investigative /
- Strong conflict management skills
- Develop strong trusting relationships in order to influence,
gain support and achieve results.
- Effectively envision, develop, and implement new strategies to
address business issues.
- Be self-directed and motivated.
- Take initiative to identify and anticipate business needs and
make recommendations for implementation.#LI-RJ1Compensation
Details:Annual Salary Range $53000 to $67000Why should you join our
team? We live our values - W.E.L.I.G.H.T (Winning, Excellence,
Love, Integrity, Gratitude, Humility, and Teamwork). Gratitude.
Humility. Love. You don't often see values like these in most
corporate statements, but Ace is different. These things are
important to us. They represent our commitment to the company, our
employees, to Ace retailers and to the Ace brand.In addition to
providing our employees a great culture, Ace also offers
competitive benefits* that address life's necessities and perks,
many of which expand and improve year after year, including:
- Semi-Monthly Pay
- Incentive opportunities, based on role/grade level (rapid
company growth over the past 5 years resulted in incentives being
paid out at an average of 126% of your target opportunity!)
- 18 days of vacation immediately available (prorated in the
first year) and up to 9 paid holidays depending on the month of
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision and
disability - up to 26 weeks short-term disability and long-term
disability) & life insurance benefits for you and your
- Generous 401(k) retirement savings plan with company
contributions, averaging 9.6% per year of eligible earnings over
the past 5 years
- Ace invests in every employee we hire, with a key focus on
development and coaching. We offer on-site classes, facilitator-led
courses, and a generous tuition assistance program, plus a
performance management approach that goes beyond the typical annual
- Your career at Ace is more than just a job. It's a chance to be
part of something meaningful. We help locally-owned businesses
thrive and make an impact in their communities - and we support our
employees in doing the same by offering our employees opportunities
to help Children's Miracle Network Hospitals and the Ace Helpful
Fund through the Ace Foundation.
- Employee discounts on Ace merchandise (including top brands
like Weber, Traeger, Yeti, Craftsman, DeWalt and more), travel,
fitness, computers and thousands more.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - access to free visits to
therapists and lawyers, guidance on financial matters, elder and
childcare, and assistance with tickets to entertainment
- Birth/Adoption bonding paid time off
- Adoption cost reimbursement
- Identity theft protection* Benefits are provided in compliance
with applicable policies.We want to hear from you!When most people
think of career opportunities with Ace Hardware, they often think
of the helpful cashiers and sales associates at their local store.
However, have you also considered the people behind the scenes who
select, promote, ship and process the invoices for more than 75,000
products? Maybe you haven't, but we'd like you to. Because together
we help our customers take care of their homes. Come find out why a
career with the Ace Hardware Corporation is one of America's best
kept secrets.Equal Opportunity EmployerAce Hardware Corporation and
its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of promoting equal
employment opportunities. The company recognizes the importance of
diversity and leveraging the skills and talents of all people to
the mutual advantage of each individual and the organization. The
company is committed to the prevention of employment discrimination
related to race, religion, color, sex (including sexual
harassment), gender identity, national origin, age, marital status,
disability and military or veteran status, sexual orientation or
any other action covered by federal or applicable state/local
laws.DisclaimerThe pay range for this position starts as listed in
the job posting, but could be higher based on education and
experience. Please note, compensation decisions are dependent on
the facts and circumstances of each opening. We take into
consideration the minimum requirements outlined in the job
description, such as an individual's education, training and
experience, the position's work location, required travel (if any),
and external market conditions when determining the final salary
for potential new hires. Be aware that salary estimates published
via alternate online job boards may not be a true representation of
the actual pay range offered for this position. Please refer to the
Ace position description for the accurate starting pay range
information and feel free to discuss this with a Talent Acquisition
professional if you are chosen to move forward with an interview.
This written "Position Description" is not intended to cover all
aspects of the position listed. It is meant to cover the
basic/general essential job functions of a particular position. Ace
Hardware Corporation reserves the right to change job duties,
including essential job functions, according to business
Keywords: Ace Hardware, La Crosse , RSC HR Business Partner, Other , Bangor, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!