Video Teller Specialist
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Duties for this position include:
- Processes transactions for members via video.
- Cross sell financial products or refer members to professionals
who can assist them.
- Promote and recommend various credit union products such as
consumer loans, deposits, mortgages, investments, credit cards, and
various electronic services.
- Respond to questions from the members regarding services
provided in a professional, friendly manner.
- Complete deposit, withdrawal, and service transactions with
accuracy and efficiency while following all security
- Verify and balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawer at
end of shift.
- Process and accurately balance member transactions such as
daily mail, night depository, and ATM.
- Order checks through Liberty Check Processing.
- Order, reorder, and maintain check cards for members.
- Enroll/modify payroll allocations and ACH per member
- Complies with all aspects of BSA/AML and OFAC regulations as it
relates to this position.
- Maintain a professional image of the credit union in dealing
with members: provide friendly, helpful assistance and an upgrade
knowledge of financial products, and protect member
*Saturday hours are required on a rotating basis.
Verve, a Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities,
women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to
Keywords: Verve, La Crosse , Video Teller Specialist, Other , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...