Company: Advanced Fiber Products
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Advanced Fiber Products is a leader in the United States in
custom fiberglass pultrusions. We have been locally operated in La
Crosse, WI for over 30 years and have proudly grown over 200%! With
our company you can enjoy learning multiple positions, have
opportunity for internal growth and advancement! We strive to be
servant leaders for all our employees and have an open-door policy
for all members of management. Our training program lays out
exactly what your expectations are each day for the first two weeks
to help acclimate you to our facility. We provide hands on
experiences and learning to assist you in attaining the highest
level of competency! You create most of the fiberglass materials
you see in day-to-day life from crossarms for high line poles,
broom handles, door frames, door sills and a multitude of other
products. Come join our team to see what life is like at Advanced
- Handling fiberglass material
- Maintain material on production machine
Reading Setup sheets to determine the required materials, resin,
machine speeds and quality requirements
- Reading Production orders and understanding their
- Quality inspections during the product run
- Reading measuring devices such as a tape measure and calipers
- Shutdown completed products and Setup for new product runs
- Clean production tooling and equipment with acetone
- Install and adjust clamping pads on the Pultrusion machine(s)
pullers to assure proper pressure to avoid slipping or cracking
- Operate the control panel on the Pultrusion machine(s)
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor or management.
- Demonstrate proper shut down procedures when order is
- All staff will be cross trained in another area on our plant
- Other duties as assigned by supervision.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Previous experience operating mechanical equipment
- Ability to use hand tools
- Experience in using and reading a tape measure and calipers
- Ability to read and understand setup sheets, production orders,
and resin formulations
- Frequent lifting of 2- 50 lbs.
- Standing for long periods of time
- Must be able to wear personal protective equipment.
- Must be able to comply with the rules and policies as stated in
the Employee Handbook
- Take part in Hazards Material training and understand all safety
procedures that go along with handling this product.
- Able to work overtime as needed.PI201250122
Keywords: Advanced Fiber Products, La Crosse , Machine Operator, Other , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!