Company: Trane Technologies
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Team LeadLa Crosse WI 2411 East 04, La Crosse, Wisconsin, United
StatesGlobal Integrated Supply ChainRequisition # 2103647Total
Views 2160AtTrane Technologies we Challenge Possible.Our brands
includingTraneandThermo King - create access to cooling and comfort
in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables,
connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental
impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon emissions,
and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly challenge whats
possible for a sustainable world.JOB DESCRIPTION :Responsible for
assisting with managing the manpower needs in the department,
training and developing team member(s), and deploying operational
excellence tools.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Assists in identifying and resolving quality/safety
- Schedule all aspects of overtime.
- Use lean tools and coach and train team members to use lean
- JDI, BPS (9Block), A-3s.
- Run MDI boards to the standard.
- Adjust manpower as needed.
- Determine who is next to train.
- Encourage /coach employees.
- Be a change agent. Demonstrate positive and proactive
- Will be required to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Receives work instructions from a member of management or a
- Must be able to follow standard work, complete production and
maintenance records and other documentation related to
- Must participate in basic problem solving, 5-S, and lean
- Must demonstrate the ability to perform the above duties with
no additional training required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Communicate clearly and compellingly with others.
- Work well with all levels of the business.
- Demonstrate good leadership skills.
- Participate in classes defined by HR.
- Participate in the (TLDP) Team Leader Develop Program.
- Demonstrate basic computer skills.
- Has experience and knowledge of work and processes in the area
- Demonstrated reliability and must be in good standing with the
Human Resource Department.Pay and Benefits:Starting pay $22.30 Plus
Team Lead AdderSecond Shift AddersVacation Upon completion of
probationary period.PTO/Sick Leave After 6 months.401K MatchMedical
after probationary periodWe offer competitive compensation and
comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive
in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our
winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We
share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly
challenging whats possible for a sustainable world.We are committed
to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We
are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national
origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a
protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
Keywords: Trane Technologies, La Crosse , Team Lead, Other , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!