Restorative Justice Coordinator
Company: YWCA La Crosse
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: November 18, 2022
*YWCA La Crosse Restorative Justice Coordinator*
The Restorative Justice Coordinator is responsible for
accomplishing organizational and program-specific goals, in
particular, the design, implementation, and management of YWCA
Restorative Justice Programs with youth.
The Restorative Justice Coordinator:
* Work with community partners to deliver Restorative Justice
Curriculum, programming, and support.
* Maintain regular contact with school partners.
* Facilitate weekly youth groups and Restorative Justice Circles
with local partners.
* Work in collaboration with partnering schools to improve school
climate by implementing Restorative Justice Philosophies and
* Supply technical support to partnering schools regarding Racial
and Restorative Practices.
* Develop and update training curriculums and topics for the
Justice Circles program.
* Educates the community regarding Restorative Justice through
community presentations and training.
* Provide on-going Restorative Justice training opportunities for
staff at partnering schools.
* Assist in management and planning of program growth and
development for Restorative Justice Programs.
* Maintain data collection in regards to all Restorative Justice
* Other duties, as assigned to support YWCA La Crosse's mission and
* Strong interpersonal communications skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated computer skills, including word processing, database
and spreadsheet competence.
* Excellent conflict resolution skills and the ability to work
collaboratively under pressure.
* Superior organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple
tasks simultaneously and balance competing priorities.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks, details, and deadlines.
* Ability to pay close attention to detail and accuracy.
* Group facilitation skills.
* Experience working with youth.
* Experience and understanding of Restorative Practices.
* Keen understanding of and a youth's experience in Juvenile
* Experience working with schools, Juvenile Justice, and
* Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret
program goals, objectives, policies, procedures, etc.
Educational and Work Experience Qualifications:
* College/University Degrees: Bachelor's or Associate's Degree,
preferably in Social Work, Sociology, or Human Services *or 2 years
related experience working with at-risk youth.*
* Dedication to eliminating racism and empowering women.
* Strong background in concepts surrounding Racial and Social
* Strong familiarity with issues surrounding racism and the impacts
on people of color.
Ability to Travel:
* Availability to work days, and occasional evenings and weekends
as necessary to meet established goals.
* Ability to travel locally.
* Reliabletransportation to worksites.
* Starting wage $37,440
* 40 hours per week
* Health benefit eligible
* Accrued Paid Time Off and some holidays
Please submit resume by November 21, 2022
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $37,440.00 per year
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: YWCA La Crosse, La Crosse , Restorative Justice Coordinator, Other , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!