Home Health Registered Nurse RN 4k Sign On Bonus Full Time
Company: Aveanna Healthcare LLC
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: November 16, 2022
Position Overview The Registered Nurse is responsible for
providing and documenting skilled nursing care in accordance with
the developed care plan and physicians' orders for each individual
patient while adhering to confidentiality standards and
professional boundaries at all times. ***$4000 Hiring Bonus***
-Essential Job Functions:
- Develop a plan of care through physician orders, client input,
and nursing assessment to include medical interventions and
measurable goals and outcomes.
- Educate clients and their family members based on client's
- Properly orient and train primary caregivers to ensure the most
optimal functioning level for each client.
- Coordinate the continuum of hands on client care through
documentation and timely communication with the client's physician
and other caregivers.
- Provide care in patients home using a variety of skills such as
phone triage, patient education, observation/assessment, wound
care, infusions, catheter care, PICC line dressing changes etc. Why
Join Our Team?
- Our clinical team is a family of clinicians who work together
to meet the needs of each patient
- From Social Media spotlights on employees, to bonuses,
contests, promotions, etc. - Aveanna boasts an environment that
appreciates and rewards its' staff.
- Nationwide career opportunities where our leaders encourage
- Our clinicians enjoy the flexibility of getting to build
rapport with patients to produce the best clinical outcomes
- We know that our clinicians make or break the organization's
- We work with new grads that want to make a difference in
patient's lives Aveanna Healthcare Offers:
- 401(k) with match
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits for employees at 30+
- Tuition Discounts and Reimbursement
- PTO, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
- $500 quarterly clinician appreciation pay Requirements:
- An active RN License in the state of application
- Valid CPR - Preferred:
- Medicare Skilled Nursing experience
- Basic understanding of Oasis
- 1-year RN experience in a health care setting HHH As an
employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must
comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant
jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject
to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
Notice for Job Applicants Residing in California
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare LLC, La Crosse , Home Health Registered Nurse RN 4k Sign On Bonus Full Time, Other , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!