Company: ACS Solutions
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: May 14, 2022
ACS Solutions has an immediate need for a Lab Technician with
experience in the Manufacturing Industry. This is a 12+ month
contract opportunity with long-term potential) and is located in La
Crosse, WI. Our client is a leading HVAC Products Manufacturing
company. Please review the job description below: Top Skills:
Laboratory experience Background/experience in chemistry or
materials science Intermediate Excel Key Responsibilities: Will
work in a team to support/enable projects related to development of
new products and technologies within the laboratory of the
Materials & Chemistry Network of Excellence. Within company,
technology Networks of Excellence are teams that develop advanced
capabilities/technologies, by using internal competencies and
external partnerships, which are deployed in the Business Units.
This role will work across support leading edge technologies in the
area of Refrigerant System Chemistry. This position will primarily
involve performing a variety of routine and non-routine lab tests
to support projects within these technology areas. ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Assist chemists and engineers in the evaluation of
refrigerants, lubricants, and materials. Support test plan
execution of routine and non-routine testing/evaluations.
- Plan daily experiments, take initiative on individually
assigned tasks, ensure organization to project support.
- Acquire, organize, analyze and compile data.
- Using established method, prepare standard and samples and
operate sophisticated analytical equipment --- Follow defined test
methods and results reporting practices.
- Demonstrate effective communication with team members, provide
updates to team members/leadership on project/task status, and work
as a team to effectively multi-task in a lab test environment.
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives, including
documentation practices to build upon standard work and operational
- Collaborate with chemistry and materials team members to
optimize or troubleshoot procedures, processes, and equipment. Work
with team to resolve identified issues and proactively maintain
test equipment and facilities.
- Comply with good housekeeping and company safety practices.
Comply and contribute to chemical hygiene and overall lab safety
culture. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Strong background/experience in chemistry or materials
- Detail-oriented and conscientious.
- Proficient in problem solving with excellent written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills and capable of independent
supervision. PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to use hands to operate computer, keyboard, and
telephone. The employee is required to frequently walk and
- The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee
must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, and the ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions of this job. WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- This position works in a typical office and laboratory
environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually
- This position will also require assisting in the review of
laboratory testing in a typical laboratory environment. Safety
shoes and safety glasses are required to be worn at all times in
the laboratory. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of
the job. MUST HAVE
- Entry Level will be considered
- Education Standard: Associates or Bachelor's Degree Education
Type: Technical degree in area of chemistry Equivalent combination
of education and/or experience will be considered.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) Computer
literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office software and other
generally available software programs. (Intermediate Excel) High
attention to detail and the ability to work in a collaborative team
environment are required skills.
- Able to organize samples, analyze data and communicate
effectively results in writing Will be wearing safety shoes NICE TO
- Previous experience with refrigerants, lubricants, test
protocols, and materials specifications is desired.
- Hands on experience with chemistry and materials testing
techniques using destructive and non-destructive test methods such
as HPLC, GC, ICP, GC-MS, and other instruments.
- Experience does not necessarily need to include previous use of
all of these instruments. Thanks and regards, Kshama Sharma Team -
Recruitment ABOUT ACS Solutions. ACS Solutions is a global provider
of information technology solutions, talent solutions and workforce
management services. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise,
passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in
cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product
engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and
block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses
more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown
to over $1.2 BN. ACS Solutions is a Certified MBE by the Georgia
National Minority Supplier Development Council. ACS solutions has
multiple subsidiaries, each focused on the unique area of business:
- Analysts international Corporation (Staff Augmentation
- The Ascent Services Group Inc. (Life Sciences Talent
- HireGenics, (Payrolling, IC Compliance, & MSP Services)
- DATA Inc. (Information Technology- staffing) Recent Awards and
- 6th largest IT staffing firm in the US. (Staffing Industry
Analysts (SIA) 2019)
- Largest Minority IT Staffing Firm in the US. (SIA 2019)
- ClearlyRated - 2020 Best of Staffing award winner for providing
remarkable service quality to our clients. This is our ninth
consecutive win. IT and Industry certifications:
- Microsoft Gold Partner: Application Development, Cloud
Platform, Data Analytics, Data Center, DevOps, Data Platform
- AWS Managed Services Partner
- Google Cloud Partner
- ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
- ISTQB Gold Partner
- ISMS (ISO 27001:2017)
- SOC2 Type II Compliant Job Requirements:Recent grad
Keywords: ACS Solutions, La Crosse , Chemist, Other , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!