Event Setup Coordinator
Company: Celebrations on the River
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: May 4, 2022
Celebrations on the River, La Crosse's #1 wedding venue is
looking for hard-working 3rd Shift Event Setup Coordinators. As an
Event Setup Coordinator, you will be responsible for cleaning up
after weddings and special events, then decorating for the
following wedding, conference or special event.
This position is 3rd shift from 12am - 8am on Friday and Saturday
nights. Weekday shifts are also available. This is a part-time or
full-time position. Seasonal Position (April - December)
- Clean banquet halls, setup tables/chairs and decorate for
- Clean up room(s) from previous event, clean floors, bathrooms,
bridal suites, etc.
- Moves tables and chairs, per event details
- Sets up table linens and decorations, per event
- Ensure accuracy of event details and other jobs as assigned by
- Reliable Transportation
- Ability to Perform Moderate Physical Work for 7+ Hour
- Responsible and Reliable Person
- Ability to Work 3rd Shift. Nights and Weekends, 12am - 8am.
- Cleaning Experience
- Decorating Experience
- Attention to Detail
- $13 - $17+/Hour + Complimentary Meal and Soda, Per
- 2 Paid Breaks, per full shift
- Paid Training Hours
- Eligible for Raises, based on performance, after 60
- Full-Time or Part-Time Hours Available.
- 3rd Shift. Nights and Weekends, 12am - 8am.
- Celebrations on the River is an equal opportunity employer
Keywords: Celebrations on the River, La Crosse , Event Setup Coordinator, Other , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!