Company: River States Truck and Trailer
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: January 16, 2022
River States Truck and Trailer in La Crosse, WI is seeking a
Foreman to help with our growing business! The ideal candidate will
have the following attributes:
- 5 years' experience working on diesel trucks and/or heavy
- Strong electrical/diagnostic tools and troubleshooting
- Excellent communication skills and able to handle customer
- Able to perform all functions of a fully qualified heavy duty
truck repair technician under minimal supervision
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs skilled and complicated mechanical work on heavy-duty
truck equipment and related components, in the time allotted with
- Performs trouble shooting on major problems.
- Writes itemized "story" to summarize each repair
- Properly clocks on and off applicable repair orders and repair
- Works with and helps train Apprentice Diesel Technicians.
- Maintains a neat and orderly working area, and proper handling
of company tools.
- Advises the Service Advisor if additional repair work is
- Maintains favorable relations with customers.
- Participates in training to stay abreast of new
- Adheres to and promotes company safety policy.
- Performs other duties as assigned by a Supervisor.
- RequirementsSKILLS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Team player
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift 70 pounds
- Positive can-do attitude
- Customer oriented
Keywords: River States Truck and Trailer, La Crosse , Shop Foreman, Other , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!