Posted Date: Oct 4, 2021
Bonus $100 @ 30 days, $200 @ 60 days, $200 @ 90 days for a total of
- We are now hiring immediately for full and
part-time ASSOCIATE, WAIT STAFF positions.
- Location: Mayo Clinic Health System - 700 West
Avenue South La Crosse, WI 54601. Note: online
applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full and part-time: Schedule discussed upon
interview. Every other weekend and holiday required.
- Requirements: Willing to train. COVID vaccination
- Perks: $500 sign on bonus, PTO accrual, Shift
differential and paid holidays!
- *Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
We Make Applying
Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text
JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID
number 914318. Additionally, you can get in
front of the hiring manager faster and share what makes you unique
with a Prerecorded Video Interview! Click here to learn
The advertised program is
an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with
Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may
apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
Why It Is Safe For You
to Work in Healthcare... We know that many of you who are
new to working in a healthcare setting might be a little unsure
about your safety. Yet, serving where the viruses and potential
contagions are known and are being controlled is among the safest
places to work!
For anyone who becomes a
member of one of our teams, we make sure you are safe and well
managed. We also have a lot of resources available for you. We
believe that knowledge is power, and that with this knowledge in
your back pocket, you will feel much better about serving in
healthcare during this crisis.
Diversity of thought
and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to
start your journey with us today!
Morrison Healthcare is a
leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively
dedicated to serving more than 806 hospitals and healthcare
systems. Morrison uses the Power of Food to create personalized
dining experiences for patients and in their cafés to advance the
healing and healthful missions of its clients. Morrison has been
serving some of the nation's largest health systems for more than
65 years and leverages culinary, nutritional, and operational
expertise to provide consistency and transform the healthcare
experience. Morrison has been recognized as one of Modern
Healthcare's Best Places to Work in 2020 for the 8th time and
was named a Top 125 Training Organization by Training Magazine in
2020 for the 9th time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a 2018 Best
Places to Work and CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired CEO. Morrison
is a Compass One Healthcare operating division within Compass Group
and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs,
and 21,000 professional food service team
Summary: Responsible for patient tray
delivery and retrieval, and floor stock delivery.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Delivers patient trays in a timely and accurate manner.
- Complies with dietary restrictions on special, modified diets
and food allergies or sensitivities to ensure optimal food
preferences are met within guidelines of diet order
- Delivers floor stock to unit pantries according to department
- Completes all required logs in a timely manner.
- Communicates and addresses patient food issues/concerns and
needs to Food & Nutrition Services.
- Interacts with Nursing in regards to patient nutrition needs or
requirements as well as unit food service needs.
- Contributes to patient satisfaction goals by providing quality
- Adheres to facility confidentiality and patient?s rights policy
as outlined in the facility?s HIPAA policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state and local health and sanitation
regulations and department sanitation procedures.
- Maintains a clean, sanitary working environment.
- Follows HACCP guidelines when assembling and distributing food
supplies to ensure quality and safety of food supply.
- Identifies and utilizes cleaning chemicals following directions
recommended by manufacturers and per MSDS sheets.
- Utilizes equipment in performing job functions according to
department?s safety procedures.
- Follows facility and departmental infection control policies
- Follows the facility?s protocols for Hazardous Materials and
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50
Associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the
following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following
benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At
Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates
fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience
without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business
necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box