Company: Gables Search Group
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: October 13, 2021
What you will be doing:
- You will be part of a team that designs and develops new
complex electro-mechanical products and designs improvements to
existing electro-mechanical products.
- You will be responsible for developing concept layouts,
preparing detailed 3D models of full product assemblies, fabricated
metal products and purchased parts.
- Report to the V.P. of Engineering and work with the 10 other
members of the engineering team to efficiently turn product
concepts into manufacturable, durable, cost-effective end
- Utilize CFD and FEA tools on the designs you are creating.
- As needed meet with vendor and at times with customers.
What they are looking for:
- BS Mechanical Engineering and 3+ years of current design
experience using SolidWorks.
- Must have experience designing electro-mechanical
- Experience with strength and use of materials, e.g., plastics
- Some experience with FEA and CFD.
- Good communication (verbal and written), organizational and
- To be successful in this role you must be self-motivated, with
the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a
- Knowledge of GD&T requirements in designing and detailing
drawings would be helpful.
Benefits and Features – They truly VALUE and APPRECIATE
- EXCELLENT Benefits and Compensation Plan –3% Employer
contribution to 401K
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life and disability insurance
- Assistance with relocation if needed
- Free basic health care at the local clinic in addition to the
- Tuition reimbursement
- Christmas and Thanksgiving gifts
- Company outings and parties
- Work/Life Balance – when you take a vacation, you get to take a
REAL vacation and not a working vacation where you are tethered to
your laptop and email. Your team has your back!
- Culture of continuous improvement where team members have a
voice and good ideas are appreciated from all levels of the
- It is a business casual workplace.
- A 65-year-old manufacturer of electro-mechanical equipment with
operations in Wisconsin, Georgia, and China
- 160 team members with sales of $50 Million annually
- Located in welcoming mid-size community, that is safe with good
schools, great outdoor activities, and friendly people.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, La Crosse , Mechanical Engineer, Other , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!