Company: Ace Hardware
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: September 13, 2021
Starting pay range of $16.50-$18.50 plus bonuses paid
Our La Crosse, WI Distribution Center is hiring Order
Fillers, Stockers, Shippers, and Receivers!
Multiple Shifts are available:
- 3rd Shift: Sunday-Thursday 8:00 pm to 4:30 am or
Sunday-Thursday 10:00 pm to 6:30 am
- 2nd Shift: Sunday - Thursday 3:00pm - 11:30pm
- 1St Shift: Monday - Friday 6:00am - 3:00pm
Our investments in your total well-being:
- Compensation: With the ability to be rewarded even more
with our amazing incentive program paid to you weekly. High
productivity equals more money in your pocket every week!
- Benefits:Support yourself and your family with Ace
subsidized medical coverage, dental, vision, prescription drug
coverage, and flexible spending accounts. Ace provides employees
and their families with life insurance, short-term and long-term
disability, optional Accident and Critical illness coverage, and
- Paid Time Off:9 paid holidays, 48 hours paid sick time,
and accrued vacation
- Financial Security (401K):Ace provides a robust 401(k)
and over the past five years has contributed between 8% and 11% of
the average employee's eligible earnings to their 401k
- Employee Merchandise Discounts:Purchase warehouse
products from top brands like Weber, Traeger, Yeti, Craftsman,
DeWalt, Milwaukee, Ego and more at a generously discounted
- Tuition Reimbursement:Pursue your educational and
long-term career dreams through our tuition reimbursement
- Dock to Driver Program:Ace pays for your CDL license
training and provides a career path to transition to a Driver
- Long-term Career Opportunities:Many of our leaders
started with Ace looking for a job, just like you, but found
long-term career opportunities at our 15 Distribution Centers
across the country and our Corporate Headquarters.Our company is
growing, and we would love to have you grow with us!
Our Amazing Warehouse Specialist Team:
- Participates in asafe work environment;
- Demonstratesquality work performance;
- Supports our Stores / Owners bymeeting productivity
- Helps each other by maintaininggood attendance;
- Is exposed to a world-class supply chain organization;
- Expands their warehouse knowledgeby cross-training in other
- Demonstrates our Ace ValuesofWinning, Excellence, Love,
Integrity, Gratitude, Humility, Teamwork.
Here are a few necessities to get you started....
- You have a desire to work at Ace Hardware - The helpful
- We'll need a little of your time so we can learn more about
- You must be 18 years or older;
- You have an idea of the schedule that would fit you
We want to hear from you!
When most people think of career opportunities with Ace Hardware,
they often think of the helpful cashiers and sales associates at
their local store. However, have you also considered the people
behind the scenes who select, promote, ship and process the
invoices for more than 75,000 products? Maybe you haven't, but we'd
like you to. Because together we help our customers take care of
their homes. Come find out why a career with the Ace Hardware
Corporation is one of America's best kept secrets.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ace Hardware Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a
policy of promoting equal employment opportunities. The company
recognizes the importance of diversity and leveraging the skills
and talents of all people to the mutual advantage of each
individual and the organization. The company is committed to the
prevention of employment discrimination related to race, religion,
color, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, national
origin, age, marital status, disability and military or veteran
status, sexual orientation or any other action covered by federal
or applicable state/local laws.
Keywords: Ace Hardware, La Crosse , Warehouse Specialist, Other , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!