Company: Security Finance
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: September 11, 2021
Do you go above and beyond to motivate a team to achieve
goals? Are you ready to share the joy of assisting customers as a
hands-on leader of an enthusiastic team?
You're the connection between the branch, the community, and the
customers. You'll be the one who helps customers, over the phone
and in-person, when they have a financial need.
If this is you, Come Begin Your Story as a Branch
Manager at our company!
Security Finance has been a leader in the financial services
industry since 1955, and proudly provides installment loans and
income tax preparation to the communities where we operate. At
Security Finance, it's about being good stewards of our community,
helping neighbors in times of need and treating customers with the
respect they deserve.
You'll know you are successful when you:
- Develop, lead, train, and manage branch employees.
- Maintain office cash with accuracy and security.
- Meet goals while providing outstanding customer service.
- Ensure prompt and accurate completion of the loan process and
income tax returns.
- Maintain reporting and minimize delinquent debt through
- Maintain compliance with state and federal lending regulations
and Company policies and procedures.
Keep in mind that we provide:
- An EXCELLENT benefits bundle that includes
company-paid medical insurance (free to the employee), dental, life
insurance, short-and long-term disability, profit sharing, 401k
with company matching, and paid sick, holiday, and vacation
- Monthly Bonus Potential - You have the ability
to earn a monthly bonus when your team meets your branch
- Community Service - As a company, we are
pro-active members of the community. We make ongoing contributions
to charities, local food banks, educational institutions and
- Growth Potential - We believe in fostering our
employees' talents and providing a pathway for their individual
- TOP-of-the-line training that includes
hands-on training, online training, and new hire class orientation.
We are committed to helping you build a solid foundation and do
your job to the best of your abilities.
You could be a great addition if you have:
- Previous management experience.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Knowledge of state and federal lending regulations.
- A valid state driver's license, with an acceptable driver's
- Access to a reliable automobile for use on a daily basis.
- Previous finance experience.
Come Begin Your Story! Apply today!
Keywords: Security Finance, La Crosse , Branch Manager, Other , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!