Area Nurse Manager
Company: Brookdale Senior Living
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: September 9, 2021
Senior Living Area Nurse Manager for Madison and
LaCrosse Wisconsin markets
Registered Nurse Licensure required.
Brookdale is a great place to work!
Brookdale ranked #1 nationwide for customer service for
assisted living and memory care services, nationwide, by J.D. Power
The Senior Living Area Nurse Manager will support the community
based Health and Wellness Directors in our assisted living and
memory care communities with subject matter expertise in senior
living and Brookdale policies and protocols.
Call Julie Arnold at 703-946-2095 or email Julie at
firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or apply online
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of
our associates, so you'll receive competitive compensation and a
benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile.
The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you'll earn
more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your
career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health,
financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you
can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something
bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and
military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients,
we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is
through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited
Full-time and part-time associate
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Benefit plan package
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Associate Compassion Fund
- Associate Discounts
- Identity theft protection
- Pet savings and insurance plans
- Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
- Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption Benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and
- Voluntary STD and LTD
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all
associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to
limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held
religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Supports the District Director of Clinical Services (DDCS) in
managing the healthcare operations of the communities in an
assigned district. Helps ensure residents' healthcare needs are met
in compliance with state and federal regulations as well as
Brookdale standards. Travels within the district as assigned to
support management vacancy, training, auditing and any other area
identified to ensure clinical excellence and meet state
- Travels throughout the district weekly to communities as
assigned by the DDCS.
- Fills the role of HWD in assigned communities when an HWD is on
leave, extended vacation or the position is vacant.
- Provides clinical support and guidance for communities with
- Audits community clinical compliance and partners with other
leaders to design and implement action plans as needed.
- Provides root cause analysis and hands on support to ensure
clinical outcome are meeting standards and key areas are current,
which may include: service plans, orders, PCC compliance, MAR
clarification, weights, skins, etc. Ensures compliance post-cleanup
- Supports clinical initiatives and roll-outs by leading training
for the district and/or individual communities as assigned by
- In some states coordinates and signs resident assessments. This
may include completing comprehensive assessments including personal
interview with the resident and other if the resident due to any
impairment needs assist with history, etc.
- Facilitates RN Delegations for medications and care per state
- Participates in a variety of meetings with the division,
district and individual communities.
- Provides training, coaching and guidance to clinical leaders
and front line staff.
- Participates in clinical training and audits compliance;
including facilitating Med Tech/QMAP/Med. Aide training and
- May assist DDCS in clinical Quality Assurance (QA) site
- Provides insight to DDCS on overall assessment of community
strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT). May be
asked to provide regular reports.
- Provides support in clinical investigations and may participate
in disciplinary actions.
- Supports DDCS with special projects as assigned.
- Provide district clinical support when DDCS is unavailable
which may include responding to questions, support move in/out
- Ensures proper and timely documentation in accordance with
Brookdale policies and procedures and federal and state
- Maintains a working knowledge of and adheres to company
policies, procedures and Clinical Systems.
- Utilizes the nursing process (assessment, planning,
implementation, and evaluation) in applying nursing knowledge in
accordance with state nursing regulations.
This job description represents an overview of the
for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent
a comprehensive list of
. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by their
Keywords: Brookdale Senior Living, La Crosse , Area Nurse Manager, Other , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!