Warehouse Specialist - Seasonal
Company: Ace Hardware
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: July 19, 2021
Starting base pay of $16.50 plus bonus opportunity paid
Looking for a new opportunity this summer? Our La Crosse, WI
Distribution Center is hiring for seasonal Warehouse Specialist
positions: Order Fillers, Stockers, Forklift Drivers, Receivers,
Multiple Shifts are available:
- 1st Shift: Monday - Friday 6:00am - 3:00pm
- 2nd Shift: Sunday - Thursday 3:00pm - 11:30pm
- 3rd Shift: Sunday-Thursday 8:00 pm to 4:30 am or
Sunday-Thursday 10:00 pm to 6:30 am
Our investments in your total well-being:
- Compensation: You can earn a base rate of
$16.50/hr. with the ability to be rewarded even more with
our amazing incentive program paid to you weekly. High productivity
equals more money in your pocket every week!
- Starting base pay of $16.50/hr.
- Earn an additional $.75/hr. for 2nd shift
- Earn an additional $1/hr. for 3rd shift
- Earn an additional $1/hr. premium for forklift
- Long-term Career Opportunities: Many of our leaders
started with Ace looking for a job, just like you, but found
long-term career opportunities at our 15 Distribution Centers
across the country and our Corporate Headquarters. Our company is
growing, and we would love to have you grow with us!
Our Amazing Warehouse Specialist Team:
- Participates in a safe work environment;
- Demonstrates quality work performance;
- Supports our Stores / Owners by meeting productivity
- Helps each other by maintaining good attendance;
- Is exposed to a world-class supply chain organization;
- Expands their warehouse knowledge by cross-training in other
- Demonstrates our Ace Values of Winning, Excellence, Love,
Integrity, Gratitude, Humility, Teamwork.
Here are a few necessities to get you started....
- You have a desire to work at Ace Hardware - The helpful
- We'll need a little of your time so we can learn more about
- You must be 18 years or older; and
- You have an idea of the schedule that would fit you best
We want to hear from you!
When most people think of career opportunities with Ace Hardware,
they often think of the helpful cashiers and sales associates at
their local store. However, have you also considered the people
behind the scenes who select, promote, ship and process the
invoices for more than 75,000 products? Maybe you haven't, but we'd
like you to. Because together we help our customers take care of
their homes. Come find out why a career with the Ace Hardware
Corporation is one of America's best kept secrets.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ace Hardware Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a
policy of promoting equal employment opportunities. The company
recognizes the importance of diversity and leveraging the skills
and talents of all people to the mutual advantage of each
individual and the organization. The company is committed to the
prevention of employment discrimination related to race, religion,
color, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, national
origin, age, marital status, disability and military or veteran
status, sexual orientation or any other action covered by federal
or applicable state/local laws.
Keywords: Ace Hardware, La Crosse , Warehouse Specialist - Seasonal, Other , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!