Business Systems Analyst II
Company: Trane Technologies
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: June 11, 2021
At Trane Technologies® we Challenge
Possible. Our brands – including Trane® and
Thermo King® - create access to cooling
and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and
perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less
environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon
emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly
challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world.
Work with the Business Operations
Support team to assist Trane North America with process improvement
and development. Responsibilities include software
application set up, testing, implementation, process support,
troubleshooting application problems, developing user training and
creating user instructions and support documentation for Trane
field sales office and manufacturing applications.
- Provide customer service to field, manufacturing and internal
customers on a daily basis.
- Work with team to continually develop business processes and
- Understand integrated business systems configuration options
- Identify application problems and provide resolutions in a
- Provide training and support of end users for Trane North
- Update user training and documentation for specific business
- Develop and manage process improvement plans in regard to
specific business processes.
- Observe and document any malfunction of the software and offer
reasonable solutions for correction.
- Work with other groups within Trane to establish best practices
and implement management strategy.
- Work closely with Trane Technologies Corporate IT, Trane
Operations teams, Manufacturing Plants, Americas Accounting Center,
Climate Solutions Application Owners, and third party technology
- Assist with application requirements and lead user acceptance
testing for the application deployment process.
- Assist in developing tools for offices to monitor and measure
processes including report definitions and data validation.
- Work on ad hoc project teams to further define
- Up to 10% travel to various Trane and/or vendor field sites
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management information systems,
computer science, finance, accounting, or related discipline
required. Associate’s degree will be considered in lieu of
bachelor’s degree with 2 years of experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Strong understanding of field sales office business,
manufacturing and headquarters a plus.
- Knowledge of software configurations and systems integration
- Project management experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean and 9 Step Problem Solving
- Experience working with SQL preferred.
- Must be able to work well and adapt to change in a fast-paced
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication
- Must have ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
We offer competitive compensation and
comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive
in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our
winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We
share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly
challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our
communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify,
national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status
as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
Keywords: Trane Technologies, La Crosse , Business Systems Analyst II, Other , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!