Company: Go Riteway
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: November 23, 2019
At GO Riteway Transportation Group, we believe that each of our
employees makes a difference to customer lives every day. When we
deliver safe and reliable transportation services, that success
comes from the combined efforts of all our people. It is our goal
to hire best in class talent to meet the needs and demands of our
growing business. But we can't do it without the best and the
Looking for a leader who can apply modern recruiting, outreach,
communication, marketing methods, and creative approaches to
achieving outcomes. Use communication skills and customer service
orientation to implement unique, creative and effective ways of
finding and securing candidates to fill various employment
opportunities. Work with hiring managers to identify the ideal
candidate, design marketing strategies to attract an ideal
candidate, develop recruitment announcements, effectively use
social media tools, work with community partners (schools,
universities, workforce agencies, etc.), brand GO Riteway as an
employer of choice, provide excellent customer service skills to
clients and applicants and incorporate the selection rules
required. Become right hand person for managers and consultant on
their hiring/staffing needs on a daily basis. KEY RESULT AREAS
- Become consultant for terminal managers in all hiring related
- Control administrative recruiting functions
- Organize, staff, register, and coordinate all external
- Experience in successfully managing all phases of recruitment
and ensuring implementation of effective recruiting
- Ability to analyze job descriptions to determine required
qualifications to proactively identify qualified candidates.
- Demonstrated success in implementing innovative methods to
source and attract passive candidates.
- Strong influencing skills and demonstrated ability to quickly
establish rapport, build credibility and create partnerships at all
levels within the company.
- Exceptional interpersonal, social and communications skills,
strong business acumen and excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve, multi-task and meet
deadlines with a sense of urgency, while working in high volume,
- Strong knowledge of common human resources practices,
employment and immigration laws and/or government compliance
regulations as it relates to recruitment and hiring.
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- High energy and upbeat personality
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in an agency or
corporate setting in a high volume recruiting environment highly
preferred, transportation would be ideal.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience We want you to
join the GO Riteway Transportation Family! If you are confident
that you have what it takes to succeed in thisrole, APPLY NOW.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Keywords: Go Riteway, La Crosse , Recruiter, Human Resources , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!