Machine Operator - $19 to $28/HR + $1.50 shift differential
Company: Multi-Color Corporation
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Build your Career with an Industry LeaderMulti Color Corporation
and Fort Dearborn have merged and are now the world's largest prime
label and packaging supplier. Join the new MCC and you will have
the opportunity to become part of an organization that is committed
to excellence and industry leadership for over 110 years.We are
currently looking for a Machine Operator for our location in
Winona, MN. If you enjoy a fast-paced position and are willing to
learn, apply today!We Offer:
- M-F schedule (on a rare occasion, a weekend may be
- Overtime Available
- Fully climate-controlled environment
- Paid Time off
- Employee referral bonuses
- Generous benefits package
- Growth opportunitiesResponsibilities:
- Operates a number of machines to help create labels and
- Continuously checks for print and seam quality.
- Removes defective material and splices the roll web back
together per the specification.
- Utilizes a ruler, safety knife, and hole punch during splicing
procedure (tools are used at other times as necessary).
- Handles rolls and palletizes them accordingly as to not cause
damage to them.
- Must understand basic printing and seam related defects.
- Recording and entering data on designated paperwork as well as
in the company operation system (Globetek).
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as
- MCC has been around for 110 years, and we pride ourselves on
our high level of excellence. Every team member of MCC is expected
to treat all associates respectfully and
- Ability to add and subtract, multiply and divide to figure
label counts and conversions. Ability to perform these operations
using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and
- Ability to use simple windows based applications.
- Must be able regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust
- Strong attendance history
- Exhibits a safety-first attitudeOther considerations:
- MCC offers a competitive wage and generous benefits package
including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and
401(k).MCC welcomes and encourages applications from people with
disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for
candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. MCC
Company is an equal opportunity employer.#WINOIND
Keywords: Multi-Color Corporation, La Crosse , Machine Operator - $19 to $28/HR + $1.50 shift differential, Human Resources , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!