Field Recruiter - Healthcare
Company: Atrium Centers Inc.
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Do you want to own your own company? Join Atrium Centers and be
a part of our 100% EMPLOYEE OWNED COMPANY!!:
The Field Recruiter is responsible for assisting with the delivery
of all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization.
The Field Recruiter plays a critical role in ensuring we hire the
best possible talent.
This entry-level position will be responsible for assisting all
buildings in their assigned region (9-10 facilities).
The primary functions of this position include:
- Development and execution of recruiting plans.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships,
trade groups, and employees.
- Implementation and coordination of college recruiting
- Administrative duties and recordkeeping.Qualifications:
- Experience with recruiting is a plus. Healthcare recruiting
experience is strongly preferred.
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- General knowledge of various employment laws and
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human
- Ability to travel for recruitment meetings, college visits,
career fairs and maintain a flexible work schedule.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely
manner.Ideal candidates for this position will have one to two
years of human resources and/or recruiting experience.
We understand the needs for quality benefits for you and your
family. Atrium Centers offer a variety of options for you to choose
what is most appropriate for you.
- Competitive salary package
- Extensive benefit package, including medical, dental, vision,
and life insurance
- Accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurance
that includes maternity coverage
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Paid time off for vacation and sick days
- Holiday pay
- Focus on family and work life balance
- Telehealth Access - See a physician from the comfort of your
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pharmacy prescription renewal delivery at no cost
- Cell phone discounts
- Pet Insurance
- Free will preparation and travel assistance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching
- Tuition reimbursement - Further your career with our
- Discounted meals on-siteWho we are:
Atrium Centers is a leading provider of short-term post-acute
rehabilitation and long-term nursing care. We currently operate
skilled nursing centers in Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, and
Our reputation is defined by our employees, the caring and skilled
staff members who are the foundation of our award-winning
We are committed to treating each individual with respect and
dignity in a homelike environment. Our professional and caring
staff provides exceptional services tailored to the individual
needs of residents and meeting the highest industry standards.
We want to thank all of the dedicated nurses and healthcare workers
who continue to fight this pandemic from the frontlines. We
appreciate your time and consideration as you explore the next
steps in your career - and hope you join us as we continue to
fulfill our vision of "shaping the future of transitional care by
being the preferred choice".
Keywords: Atrium Centers Inc., La Crosse , Field Recruiter - Healthcare, Human Resources , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!