Blood Collection Staff/Customer Service Staff (FT)
Company: American Red Cross
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionJoin the American Red Cross Team-Where your
career is a force for good! No experience needed – we train! Pay:
Starting rate $18.61
To be considered, you must apply online using this link:
- 401 (K) with employer match.
- Excellent Health/Dental/Vision insurance.
- Paid time off & holidays.
- Paid Family Leave. (where applicable)
- Career Advancement Opportunities. About this Role:As a Blood
Collections Staff member, you'll use your compassion and healthcare
and/or customer service skills to collect lifesaving blood
donations from our volunteer donors and ensure they have the best
experience possible. Your driving experience will assist us with
transporting equipment and setting up at the collection sites
throughout the local community. The Red Cross offers paid
phlebotomy training with the ability to grow your healthcare skills
and career within the nation's top humanitarian organization. To
learn more about being a phlebotomist, watch this short video:
- Take the time to personally connect with donors – listen to
their stories and help them understand the value of their
- Contribute to a friendly and fun environment. Team up with your
co-workers to keep our donors coming back again and again.
- Be detailed oriented all day, every day, to ensure that the
blood you collect meets goals, regulatory requirements and can be
- To best meet the needs of our donors and community, Blood
Collection Staff work a variable schedule including early mornings,
late nights, weekends and holidays.
- The aforementioned responsibilities of the Blood Collection
Staff describe the general nature and level of work and are not an
exhaustive list. Qualifications:
Keywords: American Red Cross, La Crosse , Blood Collection Staff/Customer Service Staff (FT), Hospitality & Tourism , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!