La Crosse, WI / General with Vitreoretinal Surgery / Call of 1:10
Company: Source Medical
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: June 9, 2019
Urology opening in La Crosse, Wisconsin. This and other physician
jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com La Crosse, WI / about an hour
Southeast of Rochester, MN / County Population of 125K--
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BC/BE Ophthalmologist with an interest in providing
Vitreoretinal Surgery and comprehensive ophthalmology
- Call: 1:10.
- Services include: Cornea, Comprehensive Ophthalmology,
Glaucoma,Laser Vision Correction, Oculoplastics, Pediatrics,
- Latest technology and equipment, including: Zeiss OCT,
Heidelberg Spectralis OCT, Digital photography, Zeiss IOL Master,
Marco EPIC refraction systems, Excimer laser, argon and diode
- Professional eye care team includes twenty-two optometrists,
ophthalmic and optometric technicians, contact lens, low vision
personnel, and opticians.
- Physician-led, integrated health system, employing over 800+
- Academic and research opportunities.
- Financial Information: competitive salary, loan forgiveness,
generous benefits, including CME time and monetary allowance,
retirement plan and more.Community: La Crosse is a historic,
vibrant city nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi
River. La Crosse boasts some of the best outdoor recreation,
excellent schools including three universities, affordable housing
in safe neighborhoods, an endless variety of live entertainment and
breathtaking beauty, making this a great place to call home.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at or call 1-.
-- Keyphrases: nephrology jobs, nephrologist jobs, urology jobs,
urologist jobs, pediatric urology jobs, urology pediatrics jobs,
urology specialist jobs, urology surgeon jobs
Keywords: Source Medical, La Crosse , La Crosse, WI / General with Vitreoretinal Surgery / Call of 1:10, Healthcare , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!