Rheumatology Opening located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI.
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: March 16, 2019
Rheumatology opening in La Crosse, Wisconsin. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 7650Practice Details
- Recruiting a rheumatologist to join the Division of Rheumatology, Department of Internal Medicine.
- In addition to clinical responsibilities, there are opportunities to pursue interests in education, research and administration.
- The Division seeks candidates who can add complementary interest and expertise in areas such as inflammatory arthritis, lupus, outcomes, quality measurement, emerging rheumatologic diseases, and/or diagnostic testing.
- Existing interest and expertise exists in the areas of Systemic Sclerosis, Spondyloarthropathies and Vasculitis.
- The ability to perform ultrasound assisted procedures independently would be an asset.
- The successful candidate will work effectively and collaboratively with colleagues and patients while maintaining high a quality of patient care and high patient satisfaction.
- 10+ years of experience in an academic setting
- Certification by the ABIM in Rheumatology.
- Completion of an accredited Rheumatology fellowship.
- Record of interest and excellence in the clinical care of patients.
- Sincere interest and experience in resident and medical student education.--IND123--Recruiter's InsightThe Differentiator.The--Rheumatology Opportunity Is Perfectly Suited For The--Physician Who Desires An Extraordinary Opportunity To Build Your Career Narrative By Working For One Of The Country's Leading Hospitals And A Name Synonymous With Excellence.Compensation.----Rheumatologists--who accept positions located 90 minutes from the Twin Cities, often see starting salaries of--$60,000 to $75,000--higher than their colleagues who practice in or in the surrounding areas of--Minneapolis and St. Paul.The cost of living is up to 30% lower in--La Crosse--compared to--Minneapolis and St. Paul.Coupled with the higher salary and lower cost of living, physicians will have more income to pay down student loans, build their dream home and enjoy a higher quality of life.The Housing Market.--A 5-Bedroom/3 Bath Premier Home--for-- $359,900. Paving The Way For Substantial Investing, Saving And Building For The Financial Future.The ideal candidate.--This Opportunity Is Ideal For The Doctor Who Will Appreciate This Warm And Active Upper Midwest Towns Along Two Historic (Eau Claire And Chippewa) Rivers That Was Rated Among The Top On The List Of "Americans Best Towns" And Is Fast Becoming Recognized As The "Indie Capital Of The Midwest" For It's Foodie, Art And Entrepreneurial Culture.About Employer.--Partner With The Nations Best Hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2017-2018), Ranked #1 In More Specialties Than Any Other Care Provider. Practicing At This Clinic Provides A Rewarding Career That Promotes Excellence In Patient-Centered Care. You Can Thrive In An Environment That Supports Innovation And Has A Wealth Of Resources Available To You Including An Integrated EMR And Collaboration With Top Specialists To Give Your Patients The Quality Of Care You Want To Achieve.Closest Major City
- 105 miles to Madison, WI
- 122 miles to Saint Paul, MN
- 130 miles to Minneapolis, MN
- 174 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 224 miles to Chicago, ILColleges and Universities
- University of Wisconsin-La Crosse (Full-time enrollment: 9,837; Location:--Lacrosse, WI)
- Winona State University (about--27--miles; Winona, MN;--Full-time enrollment:--8,397)
- Saint Mary's University of Minnesota (about--29--miles; Winona, MN;--FT enrollment:--4,022)
- Luther College (about--45--miles; Decorah, IA;--FT enrollment:--2,700)--Recreation
- Mountain Biking
- Trail Running
- Fly Fishing
- Bird WatchingShopping
- La Crosse County is home to the largest shopping district in nine counties.
- If you like big-name shopping centers, you can find all the largest commercial retailers in La Crosse and Onalaska. Or if you prefer to support independent, local businesses, historic downtown
- La Crosse has a vibrant shopping district full of the regions finest specialty shops.
- Bargain hunters have their work cut out for them, with dozens of thrift and consignment stores to choose from, not to mention one of the largest antique malls in the state. Keyphrases: rheumatologist jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, La Crosse , Rheumatology Opening located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI., Healthcare , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!