Occupational Medicine Opportunity in Beautiful SW Wisconsin (Physician
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: March 10, 2019
Job ID: 7096Practice Details
- Currently recruiting for a BE/BC Occupational Medicine physician to join our well established, highly collegial group.
- Currently 2 physicians and 1 Physician Assistant, with opportunity to grow the service and the practice
- Full scope Occupational Health Services supported by a Physician Led employer in an Integrated Health System Recruiter's InsightEarn more. Pay Less. This Opportunity Is Perfectly Suited For The Physician Who Desires An Extraordinary Opportunity To Build Your Career Narrative By Working For One Of The Country's Leading Hospitals And A Name Synonymous With Excellence. For The Select Talent Who Knows Their Hard Work And Talent Warrant Leading Compensation, Upwards Of $60,000 More Than Working In The Close By Minneapolis Or St. Paul Markets. The housing market. La Crosse, WI offers A Tremendous Cost Of Living With A Highly Educated Population (University Of Wisconsin/Eau Claire) With Median Home Price Of $155,327 And A 5-Bedroom/3 Bath Premier Home ListsFor $359,900.00, Paving The Way For Substantial Investing, Saving And Building For The Financial Future. The ideal candidate. This Opportunity Is Ideal For The Doctor Who Will Appreciate This Warm And Active Upper Midwest Towns Along Two Historic (Eau Claire And Chippewa) Rivers That Was Rated Among The Top On The List Of "Americans Best Towns" And Is Fast Becoming Recognized As The "Indie Capital Of The Midwest" For It's Foodie, Art And Entrepreneurial Culture. Closest Major City
- 105 miles to Madison, WI
- 122 miles to Saint Paul, MN
- 130 miles to Minneapolis, MN
- 174 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 224 miles to Chicago, IL Colleges and Universities
- University of Wisconsin-La Crosse (Full-time enrollment: 9,837; Location: Lacrosse, WI)
- Winona State University (about 27 miles; Winona, MN; Full-time enrollment: 8,397)
- Saint Mary's University of Minnesota (about 29 miles; Winona, MN; FT enrollment: 4,022)
- Luther College (about 45 miles; Decorah, IA; FT enrollment: 2,700) Recreation
- Mountain Biking
- Trail Running
- Fly Fishing
- Bird Watching Shopping
- La Crosse County is home to the largest shopping district in nine counties.
- If you like big-name shopping centers, you can find all the largest commercial retailers in La Crosse and Onalaska. Or if you prefer to support independent, local businesses, historic downtown
- La Crosse has a vibrant shopping district full of the region's finest specialty shops.
- Bargain hunters have their work cut out for them, with dozens of thrift and consignment stores to choose from, not to mention one of the largest antique malls in the state. Keyphrases: occupational medicine jobs, occupational health nurse jobs, occupational health jobs, occupational medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, La Crosse , Occupational Medicine Opportunity in Beautiful SW Wisconsin (Physician, Healthcare , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!