Nephrology Opening located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI.
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: February 12, 2019
Radiology-Interventional opening in La Crosse, Wisconsin. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 7648Practice Details
- Seeking a fellowship trained Interventional Radiologist to join a collegial department.
- Expect a busy practice in a physician led, financially stable organization committed to both high quality patient care and patient satisfaction.
- Join 2 interventional radiologists in a department of 10 total radiologists.
- The practice includes PAD procedures, vascular and dialysis access as well as a variety of general interventional radiology procedures typical of a community practice.
- The mix consists of approximately 30-40% interventional (both vascular and non-vascular procedures) and 60-70% non-interventional work, divided between acute care imaging and all diagnostic modalities.
- There are two state of the art Siemens biplane suites shared with cardiology and one Siemens single plain interventional suite on site; approximately 1100-1200 non-vascular and vascular interventional exams per year.
- Interventional call of 1:3 compensated internally by "comp time".
- Some diagnostic call will be needed as well including both weekday and weekend shifts.----IND123--Recruiter's InsightThe Differentiator.The--Interventional Radiology Opportunity Is Perfectly Suited For The--Physician Who Desires An Extraordinary Opportunity To Build Your Career Narrative By Working For One Of The Country's Leading Hospitals And A Name Synonymous With Excellence.Compensation.----Interventional Radiologists--who accept positions located 90 minutes from the Twin Cities, often see starting salaries of--$60,000 to $75,000--higher than their colleagues who practice in or in the surrounding areas of--Minneapolis and St. Paul.The cost of living is up to 30% lower in--La Crosse--compared to--Minneapolis and St. Paul.Coupled with the higher salary and lower cost of living, physicians will have more income to pay down student loans, build their dream home and enjoy a higher quality of life.The Housing Market.--A 5-Bedroom/3 Bath Premier Home--for-- $359,900. Paving The Way For Substantial Investing, Saving And Building For The Financial Future.The ideal candidate.--This Opportunity Is Ideal For The Doctor Who Will Appreciate This Warm And Active Upper Midwest Towns Along Two Historic (Eau Claire And Chippewa) Rivers That Was Rated Among The Top On The List Of "Americans Best Towns" And Is Fast Becoming Recognized As The "Indie Capital Of The Midwest" For It's Foodie, Art And Entrepreneurial Culture.About Employer.--Partner With The Nations Best Hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2017-2018), Ranked #1 In More Specialties Than Any Other Care Provider. Practicing At This Clinic Provides A Rewarding Career That Promotes Excellence In Patient-Centered Care. You Can Thrive In An Environment That Supports Innovation And Has A Wealth Of Resources Available To You Including An Integrated EMR And Collaboration With Top Specialists To Give Your Patients The Quality Of Care You Want To Achieve.Closest Major City
- 105 miles to Madison, WI
- 122 miles to Saint Paul, MN
- 130 miles to Minneapolis, MN
- 174 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 224 miles to Chicago, ILColleges and Universities
- University of Wisconsin-La Crosse (Full-time enrollment: 9,837; Location:--Lacrosse, WI)
- Winona State University (about--27--miles; Winona, MN;--Full-time enrollment:--8,397)
- Saint Mary's University of Minnesota (about--29--miles; Winona, MN;--FT enrollment:--4,022)
- Luther College (about--45--miles; Decorah, IA;--FT enrollment:--2,700)--Recreation
- Mountain Biking
- Trail Running
- Fly Fishing
- Bird WatchingShopping
- La Crosse County is home to the largest shopping district in nine counties.
- If you like big-name shopping centers, you can find all the largest commercial retailers in La Crosse and Onalaska. Or if you prefer to support independent, local businesses, historic downtown
- La Crosse has a vibrant shopping district full of the regions finest specialty shops.
- Bargain hunters have their work cut out for them, with dozens of thrift and consignment stores to choose from, not to mention one of the largest antique malls in the state. Keyphrases: vascular interventional technologist jobs, rad tech jobs, radiology technician jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, La Crosse , Nephrology Opening located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI., Healthcare , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!