RN Care Manager
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Requisition Number 18-0319 Post Date 12/27/2018 Title RN Care Manager Application Deadline Date 1/10/2019 Emphasis None City La Crosse State WI Description Now that the holiday festivities have been celebrated, the new year means trying new things, meeting new people, setting new goals, getting new opportunities. Inclusa has a full-time RN Care Manager role that needs your determination and passion, an opportunity that will empower you to make a world of difference for the population we serve, the frail elderly and adults with disabilities. We are a Wisconsin-based not for profit and family care organization designed to assist our members, by providing the support and services they need to live full lives within their communities. Here at Inclusa, we are an industry leading organization, where every position is essential in supporting the organization's mission, vision, and values. What are the primary duties of this position?
- Partner with a social services care manager also referred to as a Community Resource Coordinator, and collaborate on an ongoing basis regarding the member and their plan.
- Perform face-to-face health-related assessments for members upon enrollment and at least every six (6) months thereafter in the member's setting.
- Participate in the development and ongoing review and coordination of the member's plan of care.
- Take the lead on all health issues for the member.
- Contact and coordinate with acute and primary care providers.
- Identify and coordinate clinical and functional supports needed for the member's health and safety.
- Educate on and promote prevention and wellness and mitigate risk when assessed.
- Document activity and complete paperwork as required. What's in it for you, by joining the Inclusa team?
- Flexible employment model - work from office and home, wherever it's most convenient!
- Scheduling Balance - Hours that allow for a greater work / life balance. We operate Monday - Friday!
- No on-call
- 10 recognized Holidays - Good Friday, Black Friday, Christmas Eve, and New Year's Eve just to name a few of our unique paid dates off.
- Paid Time Off - Accrue 13 days of PTO in your first year.
- Comprehensive Benefits - Includes medical, vision, and dental insurance. Life insurance + short term and long-term disability all covered 100% by Inclusa.
- Financial Perks - The 401K plan is 100% matched up to 4%.
- Career Development - You will receive personalized career development and mentoring to maximize your potential.
- Our Members - The biggest benefit of all is that you are making a difference by supporting members in your local community. Requirements Qualified applicants must have a WI RN license and valid driver's license. Case management experience and/or nursing experience is preferred, but not required. Passion + Giving back to those most in need = Fulfilling your life's best work! It just makes sense!
- *We will be accepting applications for this position until filled.** How to apply: Please visit our website at Inclusa.org/about/careers/. Click on 'View Job Openings', then click on requisition #18-0319 to access the application. Questions about this rewarding role can by answered by contacting our talent acquisition specialist, Becky Vang, at .
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Inclusa, La Crosse , RN Care Manager, Healthcare , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!