(Neurology - Neuro) Locum Tenens
Company: Staff Care
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: January 8, 2019
Neurology opening in La Crosse, Wisconsin. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
(Neurology - Neuro) Locum Tenens -
StartDate: 01/07/2019Available Shifts: Regular 8;On Call
Neurology Provider needed for La Crosse, WI:
- Seeking (1) Full time Neurology locum physicians to help with full-scope clinical Neurology practice.
- January 2019 - June 2019
- Ongoing, three-month minimum.
- Facility would prefer full-time/long-term coverage
- Will consider 3 weeks of coverage per month, ongoing
- Medical center includes a 250-bed hospital connected to multi-specialty clinic with medical staff providing patients with primary care and specialty care services.
- Preference is a provider who could work Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. & willing to take Neurology call
- Call will be a rotation for--nights and weekends.
- Basic Life Support Certification-- is required
- Prefer WI license and DEA
Known as "Tree City, USA" this Northern Florida university town is situated halfway between the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean. Here you'll find sweetly scented dogwood trees, bountiful evergreens and tropical palms. Enjoy the thriving music scene and the many recreational attractions of this sunny city, including lazy rivers, lakes, natural springs and leafy parks.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities. In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurologist, Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs, neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs
Keywords: Staff Care, La Crosse , (Neurology - Neuro) Locum Tenens, Healthcare , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!