Emergency Medicine Physician in beautiful Wisconsin!
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: November 24, 2018
Emergency Medicine opening in La Crosse, Wisconsin. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 7285Practice Details
- Seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine Physician to join an established EM practice.
- The Emergency Medicine Department includes two state-of-the-art ER's, one at our main campus in LaCrosse and the other located 25 miles east of LaCrosse in Sparta.
- Physicians work 12-hour shifts, single coverage at Sparta (9,000 annual visits) with some double coverage at the Emergency & Urgent Care Center at LaCrosse, where 34,000 patients are seen per year (17,000 taken care of by EM physicians and the other 17,000 fast-track/urgent care visits handled by PA's and NP's.
- A 24-hour Hospital Medicine Service admits adult patients to a 250-bed hospital in LaCrosse.
- Five Family Medicine physicians provide back-up for admissions to the 25-bed critical access hospital in Sparta. Air transport teams are available at both facilities.--IND123--Recruiter's InsightThe Differentiator.The--Emergency Medicine--Opportunity Is Perfectly Suited For The--Physician Who Desires An Extraordinary Opportunity To Build Your Career Narrative By Working For One Of The Country's Leading Hospitals And A Name Synonymous With Excellence.Compensation.----EM's--who accept positions located 90 minutes from the Twin Cities, often see starting salaries of--$60,000 to $95,000--higher than their colleagues who practice in or in the surrounding areas of--Minneapolis and St. Paul.The cost of living is up to 30% lower in--La Crosse--compared to--Minneapolis and St. Paul.Coupled with the higher salary and lower cost of living, physicians will have more income to pay down student loans, build their dream home and enjoy a higher quality of life.The Housing Market.--A 5-Bedroom/3 Bath Premier Home--for-- $359,900. Paving The Way For Substantial Investing, Saving And Building For The Financial Future.The ideal candidate.--This Opportunity Is Ideal For The Doctor Who Will Appreciate This Warm And Active Upper Midwest Towns Along Two Historic (Eau Claire And Chippewa) Rivers That Was Rated Among The Top On The List Of "Americans Best Towns" And Is Fast Becoming Recognized As The "Indie Capital Of The Midwest" For It's Foodie, Art And Entrepreneurial Culture.About Employer.--Partner With The Nations Best Hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2017-2018), Ranked #1 In More Specialties Than Any Other Care Provider. Practicing At This Clinic Provides A Rewarding Career That Promotes Excellence In Patient-Centered Care. You Can Thrive In An Environment That Supports Innovation And Has A Wealth Of Resources Available To You Including An Integrated EMR And Collaboration With Top Specialists To Give Your Patients The Quality Of Care You Want To Achieve.Closest Major City
- 105 miles to Madison, WI
- 122 miles to Saint Paul, MN
- 130 miles to Minneapolis, MN
- 174 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 224 miles to Chicago, ILColleges and Universities
- University of Wisconsin-La Crosse (Full-time enrollment: 9,837; Location:--Lacrosse, WI)
- Winona State University (about--27--miles; Winona, MN;--Full-time enrollment:--8,397)
- Saint Mary's University of Minnesota (about--29--miles; Winona, MN;--FT enrollment:--4,022)
- Luther College (about--45--miles; Decorah, IA;--FT enrollment:--2,700)--Recreation
- Mountain Biking
- Trail Running
- Fly Fishing
- Bird WatchingShopping
- La Crosse County is home to the largest shopping district in nine counties.
- If you like big-name shopping centers, you can find all the largest commercial retailers in La Crosse and Onalaska. Or if you prefer to support independent, local businesses, historic downtown
- La Crosse has a vibrant shopping district full of the regions finest specialty shops.
- Bargain hunters have their work cut out for them, with dozens of thrift and consignment stores to choose from, not to mention one of the largest antique malls in the state. Keyphrases: emergency medicine jobs, critical care medicine jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs, critical care nurse practitioner jobs, surgical critical care jobs, emergency medicine specialist jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical care jobs, emergency cardiac care jobs, wilderness medical jobs, pediatric emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical technician jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, La Crosse , Emergency Medicine Physician in beautiful Wisconsin!, Healthcare , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!