(Neurology - Neuro) Locum Tenens
Company: Locum Leaders
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: November 20, 2018
Neurology opening in La Crosse, Wisconsin. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
(Neurology - Neuro) Locum Tenens -
StartDate: 01/07/2019Available Shifts: Regular 8;On Call
Neurology Provider needed for La Crosse, WI:
- Seeking (1) Full time Neurology locum physicians to help with full-scope clinical Neurology practice.
- January 2019 - June 2019
- Ongoing, three-month minimum.
- Facility would prefer full-time/long-term coverage
- Will consider 3 weeks of coverage per month, ongoing
- Medical center includes a 250-bed hospital connected to multi-specialty clinic with medical staff providing patients with primary care and specialty care services.
- Preference is a provider who could work Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. & willing to take Neurology call
- Call will be a rotation for--nights and weekends.
- Basic Life Support Certification-- is required
- Prefer WI license and DEA
Known as "Tree City, USA" this Northern Florida university town is situated halfway between the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean. Here you'll find sweetly scented dogwood trees, bountiful evergreens and tropical palms. Enjoy the thriving music scene and the many recreational attractions of this sunny city, including lazy rivers, lakes, natural springs and leafy parks.
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry's most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About the Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we're able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurologist, Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs, neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs
Keywords: Locum Leaders, La Crosse , (Neurology - Neuro) Locum Tenens, Healthcare , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!