Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, Private Care
Company: LHC Group
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: November 4, 2018
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN) in Home Health is responsible for providing quality patient care and performing technical skilled care in the patient's home. LHC Group is an industry-leading national provider of in-home healthcare services and the preferred partner for patients, families, physicians, hospitals, and health systems around the country. We provide quality, value-based home health, hospice, personal care services, and facility-based services that empower patients to manage their health at home or place of residence. Our health system partners - consisting of leading hospitals around the nation - trust LHC Group to help them deliver patient-centered care in the comfort of home. More hospitals, physicians, and families choose LHC Group - because our employees are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families. 89% of our 380 locations have a 4.5 star rating or greater, and we are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide. If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive payLHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
Experience: 1 year License, Registration, and / or Certification Requirement: Yes Education Requirements
- Must meet educational/experience requirements outlined in the laws of licensure states.Experience Requirements
- A minimum of one year of acute care experience required; previous home care experience preferred.License Requirements
- Must have current LPN licensure in state of practice.
- Current drivers license, vehicle insurance and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- Current CPR certification required.Skill Requirements
- Ability to relate to and treat acutely ill/chronically ill patients/families and their particular problems.
- Must possess strong, patient management, and documentation skills.
- Must possess the disposition and personality to work harmoniously with a wide variety of people and all levels of staff, and interact professionally as a member of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Must possess a strong commitment to the goals, mission, and philosophy of the organization.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required to meet identified patient needs.
- Absolute integrity and the use of good judgment to handle the professional and confidential nature of assignments.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational needs.
Keywords: LHC Group, La Crosse , Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, Private Care, Healthcare , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!