Colorectal Surgeon opportunity to work with the nation's best hospital with leading compensation
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: November 2, 2018
Surgery-Colo/Rectal opening in La Crosse, Wisconsin. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 7344Practice Details
- Seeking a board eligible/board certified colorectal surgeon to join an established and collegial practice.
- Successful candidates should possess excellent clinical skills.
- You may expect a busy practice in a physician- led, financially stable organization committed to both high quality care and patient satisfaction.
- Call is 1:6 (Flexible call schedule)
- Travel to for outreach will be expected--IND123Recruiter's InsightThe Colorectal Surgeon Opportunity Is Perfectly Suited For The--Physician Who Desires An Extraordinary Opportunity To Build Your Career Narrative By Working For One Of The Country's Leading Hospitals And A Name Synonymous With Excellence.For The Select Talent Who Knows Their Hard Work And Talent Warrant Leading Compensation, Upwards Of--$75,000 More Than Working In The Close By Minneapolis and St. Paul Markets.The Housing Market.-- La Crosse, WI--offers A Tremendous Cost Of Living With A Highly Educated Population (University Of Wisconsin/Eau Claire) With Median Home Price Of $155,327 And A 5-Bedroom/3 Bath Premier Home Lists For $359,900.00, Paving The Way For Substantial Investing, Saving And Building For The Financial Future.The ideal candidate.-- This Opportunity Is Ideal For The Doctor Who Will Appreciate This Warm And Active Upper Midwest Towns Along Two Historic (Eau Claire And Chippewa) Rivers That Was Rated Among The Top On The List Of "Americans Best Towns" And Is Fast Becoming Recognized As The "Indie Capital Of The Midwest" For It's Foodie, Art And Entrepreneurial Culture.About Employer.-- Partner With The Nations Best Hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2017-2018), Ranked #1 In More Specialties Than Any Other Care Provider. Practicing At This Clinic Provides A Rewarding Career That Promotes Excellence In Patient-Centered Care. You Can Thrive In An Environment That Supports Innovation And Has A Wealth Of Resources Available To You Including An Integrated EMR And Collaboration With Top Specialists To Give Your Patients The Quality Of Care You Want To Achieve.Closest Major City
- 105 miles to Madison, WI
- 122 miles to Saint Paul, MN
- 130 miles to Minneapolis, MN
- 174 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 224 miles to Chicago, ILColleges and Universities
- University of Wisconsin-La Crosse (Full-time enrollment: 9,837; Location:--Lacrosse, WI)
- Winona State University (about--27--miles; Winona, MN;--Full-time enrollment:--8,397)
- Saint Mary's University of Minnesota (about--29--miles; Winona, MN;--FT enrollment:--4,022)
- Luther College (about--45--miles; Decorah, IA;--FT enrollment:--2,700)--Recreation
- Mountain Biking
- Trail Running
- Fly Fishing
- Bird WatchingShopping
- La Crosse County is home to the largest shopping district in nine counties.
- If you like big-name shopping centers, you can find all the largest commercial retailers in La Crosse and Onalaska. Or if you prefer to support independent, local businesses, historic downtown
- La Crosse has a vibrant shopping district full of the regions finest specialty shops.
- Bargain hunters have their work cut out for them, with dozens of thrift and consignment stores to choose from, not to mention one of the largest antique malls in the state. Keyphrases: surgery jobs, surgeon jobs, colorectal surgery jobs, colorectal surgeon jobs, colo rectal surgeon jobs, colo rectal surgery jobs, surgical jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, La Crosse , Colorectal Surgeon opportunity to work with the nation's best hospital with leading compensation, Healthcare , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!