Pediatric Endocrinologist Opportunity in La Crosse, WI
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: October 31, 2018
Pediatric-Endocrinology opening in La Crosse, Wisconsin. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 5633Practice Details
- Seeking a board certified/board eligible Pediatric Endocrinologist to join our team.
- The team consists of 1 MD, 3 CDE trained RNs, 2 CDE trained dieticians, 2 endocrine RNs, a social worker, and a psychologist with special interest in chronic health conditions.--
- The practice is well established in the region and it is a 100% pediatric endocrinology/diabetes practice.
- 4.5 Work Week
- Primarily outpatient practice/inpatient consults only
- Patient volume/day: 7-10Recruiter's InsightEarn more.-- Pay Less.-- This Opportunity Is Perfectly Suited For The--Physician Who Desires An Extraordinary Opportunity To Build Your Career Narrative By Working For One Of The Country's Leading Hospitals And A Name Synonymous With Excellence.For The Select Talent Who Knows Their Hard Work And Talent Warrant Leading Compensation, Upwards Of--$60,000 More Than Working In The Close By Minneapolis Or St. Paul Markets.The housing market.-- La Crosse, WI--offers A Tremendous Cost Of Living With A Highly Educated Population (University Of Wisconsin/Eau Claire) With Median Home Price Of $155,327 And A 5-Bedroom/3 Bath Premier Home ListsFor $359,900.00, Paving The Way For Substantial Investing, Saving And Building For The Financial Future.The ideal candidate.-- This Opportunity Is Ideal For The Doctor Who Will Appreciate This Warm And Active Upper Midwest Towns Along Two Historic (Eau Claire And Chippewa) Rivers That Was Rated Among The Top On The List Of "Americans Best Towns" And Is Fast Becoming Recognized As The "Indie Capital Of The Midwest" For It's Foodie, Art And Entrepreneurial Culture.--Closest Major City
- 105 miles to Madison, WI
- 122 miles to Saint Paul, MN
- 130 miles to Minneapolis, MN
- 174 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 224 miles to Chicago, ILColleges and Universities
- University of Wisconsin-La Crosse (Full-time enrollment: 9,837; Location:--Lacrosse, WI)
- Winona State University (about--27--miles; Winona, MN;--Full-time enrollment:--8,397)
- Saint Mary's University of Minnesota (about--29--miles; Winona, MN;--FT enrollment:--4,022)
- Luther College (about--45--miles; Decorah, IA;--FT enrollment:--2,700)--Recreation
- Mountain Biking
- Trail Running
- Fly Fishing
- Bird WatchingShopping
- La Crosse County is home to the largest shopping district in nine counties.
- If you like big-name shopping centers, you can find all the largest commercial retailers in La Crosse and Onalaska. Or if you prefer to support independent, local businesses, historic downtown
- La Crosse has a vibrant shopping district full of the region's finest specialty shops.
- Bargain hunters have their work cut out for them, with dozens of thrift and consignment stores to choose from, not to mention one of the largest antique malls in the state. Keyphrases: child endocrinologist jobs, pediatrics jobs, children's endocrinologist jobs, pediatrician jobs, pediatric endocrinology jobs, pediatric endocrinologist jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, La Crosse , Pediatric Endocrinologist Opportunity in La Crosse, WI, Healthcare , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!