Advanced Gastroenterology position to work with the nation's best hospital
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: October 6, 2018
Gastroenterology opening in La Crosse, Wisconsin. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Title Advanced Gastroenterology position to work with the nation's best hospital Practice Details
- Seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join four gastroenterologists, providing consultative gastrointestinal services to a primary care patient base of 240,000 in west-central Wisconsin, southeastern Minnesota and northeastern Iowa.
- The comprehensive practice also includes three nurse practitioners, who see patients in the GI Clinic and hospital, which is conveniently located adjacent to the Endoscopy Unit in the Hospital Building, and the campus also has a surgical building and cancer center.
- Our state-of-the-art Endoscopy/ERCP/Fluoroscopy Unit in our 225-bed medical center, includes HD Olympus endoscopic equipment, Givens capsule endoscopy and single balloon and endoscopic ultrasound.
- With the Gastroenterology Department in La Crosse, WI, integrated with the Division of Gastroenterology at Mayo Clinic-Rochester, MN, the opportunity for a blended clinical/consultative practice at La Crosse research/teaching at Rochester exists.
- La Crosse is located 75 miles from Rochester.
- Candidates must be board-certified/board-eligible in Gastroenterology. EUS/ERCP training preferred but not required.--IND123-- Recruiter's InsightThe Differentiator.The--Gastroenterology Opportunity Is Perfectly Suited For The--Physician Who Desires An Extraordinary Opportunity To Build Your Career Narrative By Working For One Of The Country's Leading Hospitals And A Name Synonymous With Excellence.Compensation.----GI's--who accept positions located 90 minutes from the Twin Cities, often see starting salaries of--$60,000 to $95,000--higher than their colleagues who practice in or in the surrounding areas of--Minneapolis and St. Paul.The cost of living is up to 30% lower in--La Crosse--compared to--Minneapolis and St. Paul.Coupled with the higher salary and lower cost of living, physicians will have more income to pay down student loans, build their dream home and enjoy a higher quality of life.The Housing Market.--A 5-Bedroom/3 Bath Premier Home--for-- $359,900. Paving The Way For Substantial Investing, Saving And Building For The Financial Future.The ideal candidate.--This Opportunity Is Ideal For The Doctor Who Will Appreciate This Warm And Active Upper Midwest Towns Along Two Historic (Eau Claire And Chippewa) Rivers That Was Rated Among The Top On The List Of "Americans Best Towns" And Is Fast Becoming Recognized As The "Indie Capital Of The Midwest" For It's Foodie, Art And Entrepreneurial Culture.About Employer.--Partner With The Nations Best Hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2017-2018), Ranked #1 In More Specialties Than Any Other Care Provider. Practicing At This Clinic Provides A Rewarding Career That Promotes Excellence In Patient-Centered Care. You Can Thrive In An Environment That Supports Innovation And Has A Wealth Of Resources Available To You Including An Integrated EMR And Collaboration With Top Specialists To Give Your Patients The Quality Of Care You Want To Achieve. Closest Major City
- 105 miles to Madison, WI
- 122 miles to Saint Paul, MN
- 130 miles to Minneapolis, MN
- 174 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 224 miles to Chicago, IL Compensation Details
- Generous compensation and incentives
- Includes exceptional benefits
- Relocation assistance Community Details
- LaCrosse, WI, is a city of 52,000 with a metro area of 120,000 in the Upper Mississippi River Valley, located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI.
- The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs and cross-country/downhill skiing).
- We have a great family environment
- with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and a technical college. There are sport events, a local symphony orchestra, theaters, childrens museum and a civic center. Colleges and Universities
- University of Wisconsin-La Crosse (Full-time enrollment: 9,837; Location:--Lacrosse, WI)
- Winona State University (about--27--miles; Winona, MN;--Full-time enrollment:--8,397)
- Saint Mary's University of Minnesota (about--29--miles; Winona, MN;--FT enrollment:--4,022)
- Luther College (about--45--miles; Decorah, IA;--FT enrollment:--2,700)-- Recreation
- Mountain Biking
- Trail Running
- Fly Fishing
- Bird Watching Shopping
- La Crosse County is home to the largest shopping district in nine counties.
- If you like big-name shopping centers, you can find all the largest commercial retailers in La Crosse and Onalaska. Or if you prefer to support independent, local businesses, historic downtown
- La Crosse has a vibrant shopping district full of the regions finest specialty shops.
- Bargain hunters have their work cut out for them, with dozens of thrift and consignment stores to choose from, not to mention one of the largest antique malls in the state. Cost of Living
- Mean Housing Cost - $136,513
- City Cost of Living Index - 89.20 (less than average, U.S. average is 100)
- State Cost of Living Index - 95.6 Keyphrases: gastroenterology jobs, gastroenterologist jobs, gastro jobs, gastroenterologist associates jobs, pediatric gastroenterology jobs, pediatric gastroenterologist jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, La Crosse , Advanced Gastroenterology position to work with the nation's best hospital, Healthcare , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!