Excellent Work Life Balance With VERY Minimal Weekend Call!
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: October 6, 2018
Pulmonology opening in La Crosse, Wisconsin. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Title Excellent Work Life Balance With VERY Minimal Weekend Call! Practice Details
- Seeking a BC/BE Critical Care/Pulmonary physician for its location in La Crosse, Wisconsin.--
- Join a well-established group of board certified critical care and pulmonary physicians.--
- The Pulmonary & Critical Care Physician's duties will include patient care in the area of pulmonary and critical care.--
- The position requires: a medical degree (M.D., D.O., or foreign equivalent); successful completion of a three-year residency in Internal Medicine; board certification in Internal Medicine; and must be in good standing and in the final year of an ACGME-accredited pulmonary and critical care fellowship.
- Your practice will consist of inpatient and outpatient pulmonary medicine and if desired, some critical care
- Very minimal weekend call Recruiter's InsightEarn more.-- Pay Less.-- This Opportunity Is Perfectly Suited For The--Physician Who Desires An Extraordinary Opportunity To Build Your Career Narrative By Working For One Of The Country's Leading Hospitals And A Name Synonymous With Excellence.For The Select Talent Who Knows Their Hard Work And Talent Warrant Leading Compensation, Upwards Of--$60,000 More Than Working In The Close By Minneapolis Or St. Paul Markets.The housing market.-- La Crosse, WI--offers A Tremendous Cost Of Living With A Highly Educated Population (University Of Wisconsin/Eau Claire) With Median Home Price Of $155,327 And A 5-Bedroom/3 Bath Premier Home ListsFor $359,900.00, Paving The Way For Substantial Investing, Saving And Building For The Financial Future.The ideal candidate.-- This Opportunity Is Ideal For The Doctor Who Will Appreciate This Warm And Active Upper Midwest Towns Along Two Historic (Eau Claire And Chippewa) Rivers That Was Rated Among The Top On The List Of "Americans Best Towns" And Is Fast Becoming Recognized As The "Indie Capital Of The Midwest" For It's Foodie, Art And Entrepreneurial Culture.-- Closest Major City
- 105 miles to Madison, WI
- 122 miles to Saint Paul, MN
- 130 miles to Minneapolis, MN
- 174 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 224 miles to Chicago, IL Compensation Details
- Competitive salary
- Loan forgiveness
- Generous benefits, including CME time and monetary allowance, retirement plan and more.--
- A rewarding practice and an excellent quality of life awaits. Community Details
- LaCrosse, WI, is a city of 52,000 with a metro ara of 120,000 in the Upper Mississippi River Valley, located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI.
- The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs and cross-country/downhill skiing).
- We have a great family environment
- with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and a technical college. There are sport events, a local symphony orchestra, theaters, children's museum and a civic center. Colleges and Universities
- University of Wisconsin-La Crosse (Full-time enrollment: 9,837; Location:--Lacrosse, WI)
- Winona State University (about--27--miles; Winona, MN;--Full-time enrollment:--8,397)
- Saint Mary's University of Minnesota (about--29--miles; Winona, MN;--FT enrollment:--4,022)
- Luther College (about--45--miles; Decorah, IA;--FT enrollment:--2,700)-- Recreation
- Mountain Biking
- Trail Running
- Fly Fishing
- Bird Watching Shopping
- La Crosse County is home to the largest shopping district in nine counties.
- If you like big-name shopping centers, you can find all the largest commercial retailers in La Crosse and Onalaska. Or if you prefer to support independent, local businesses, historic downtown
- La Crosse has a vibrant shopping district full of the region's finest specialty shops.
- Bargain hunters have their work cut out for them, with dozens of thrift and consignment stores to choose from, not to mention one of the largest antique malls in the state. Cost of Living
- Mean Housing Cost - $136,513
- City Cost of Living Index - 89.20 (less than average, U.S. average is 100)
- State Cost of Living Index - 95.6 Keyphrases: pulmonary disease jobs, pulmonary jobs, pulmonology jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, La Crosse , Excellent Work Life Balance With VERY Minimal Weekend Call!, Healthcare , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!