Excellent Work Life Balance With VERY Minimal Weekend Call!
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: September 20, 2018
Pulmonology opening in La Crosse, Wisconsin. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Practice Details
- Seeking a BC/BE Critical Care/Pulmonary physician for its location in La Crosse, Wisconsin.
- Join a well-established group of board certified critical care and pulmonary physicians.
- The Pulmonary & Critical Care Physician's duties will include patient care in the area of pulmonary and critical care.
- The position requires: a medical degree (M.D., D.O., or foreign equivalent); successful completion of a three-year residency in Internal Medicine; board certification in Internal Medicine; and must be in good standing and in the final year of an ACGME-accredited pulmonary and critical care fellowship.
- Your practice will consist of inpatient and outpatient pulmonary medicine and if desired, some critical care
- Very minimal weekend callCompensation Details
- Competitive salary
- Loan forgiveness
- Generous benefits, including CME time and monetary allowance, retirement plan and more.
- A rewarding practice and an excellent quality of life awaits.Community Details
- LaCrosse, WI, is a city of 52,000 with a metro ara of 120,000 in the Upper Mississippi River Valley, located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI.
- The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs and cross-country/downhill skiing).
- We have a great family environment
- with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and a technical college. There are sport events, a local symphony orchestra, theaters, children's museum and a civic center.Recruiter Insights Earn more. Pay Less. This Opportunity Is Perfectly Suited For The Physician Who Desires An Extraordinary Opportunity To Build Your Career Narrative By Working For One Of The Country's Leading Hospitals And A Name Synonymous With Excellence.For The Select Talent Who Knows Their Hard Work And Talent Warrant Leading Compensation, Upwards Of $60,000 More Than Working In The Close By Minneapolis Or St. Paul Markets.The housing market. La Crosse, WI offers A Tremendous Cost Of Living With A Highly Educated Population (University Of Wisconsin/Eau Claire) With Median Home Price Of $155,327 And A 5-Bedroom/3 Bath Premier Home ListsFor $359,900.00, Paving The Way For Substantial Investing, Saving And Building For The Financial Future.The ideal candidate. This Opportunity Is Ideal For The Doctor Who Will Appreciate This Warm And Active Upper Midwest Towns Along Two Historic (Eau Claire And Chippewa) Rivers That Was Rated Among The Top On The List Of "Americans Best Towns" And Is Fast Becoming Recognized As The "Indie Capital Of The Midwest" For It's Foodie, Art And Entrepreneurial Culture. Keyphrases: pulmonary disease jobs, pulmonary jobs, pulmonology jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, La Crosse , Excellent Work Life Balance With VERY Minimal Weekend Call!, Healthcare , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!