Cardiology - General east of Rochester, MN on WI border
Company: Britt Medical Search
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Department of Cardiovascular Medicine is seeking a BC/BE
non-invasive cardiologist to join their team. Position
- Physician will join a team of seven other clinical
cardiologists, including 3 interventional, 3 general and 1 EP with
a robust angiography practice.
- The practice will include general clinical Cardiology
(inpatient/outpatient services) and outreach.
- Requirements would be to primarily grow the CV Disease
- Participate in consultative hospital call.
- Echo skills are required and advanced imaging skills in CTA or
MRI are desirable. Benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision care insurance
- Life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability
let you rest easy, and our generous time away program helps you
enjoy a healthy work-life balance. The Community: La Crosse, WI, is
a city of 52,000 with a metro area of 120,000 in the Upper
Mississippi River Valley, located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN,
and Madison, WI. The area offers unlimited, four-season
recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs and
cross-country/downhill skiing). We have a great family environment
with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and
a technical college. There are sports events, a local symphony
orchestra, theaters, children's museum, and a civic center. APPLY
NOW or TEXT Job & email address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, La Crosse , Cardiology - General east of Rochester, MN on WI border, Healthcare , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...