RN Care Manager - Family Care ($5k Sign-on Bonus)
Company: My Choice Wisconsin
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: January 25, 2023
My Choice Wisconsin is proud to offer a rewarding work
environment as an employer of choice. We are looking to hire a
Registered Nurse Care Manager to work in either LaCrosse County or
Monroe/Jackson Counties! The RN Care Manager will work
collaboratively across departments and with our provider network
towards bettering the communities we serve.
Who We Are
Caring Starts Here where we embrace the whole person. We are
Wisconsin's largest Managed Care Organization (MCO) that serves
seniors and adults with disabilities, making a difference in over
50 counties across the state. My Choice Wisconsin seeks employees
that desire to utilize their experience and skills to add value to
the organization, and continuously work to learn and grow. With the
helping mindset of always keeping our members in mind, My Choice
Wisconsin has a strong culture of innovation and collaborati
What We Offer
- $5,000 sign-on bonus!
- Supported autonomy and collaboration
- Workday variety
- Flexible Employment Model: work where it is most convenient for
you with occasional travel into a local office.
- Generous 401(k) program with 100% vesting AND company match on
- Competitive compensation
- Other fabulous benefits include:
- PTO, paid holidays, and a floating holiday
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance programs
- Employer-paid life and short-term disability insurance
What You Bring to the Table
A passion for helping others and a zest for a workday that's never
the same. Enjoyment in partnering with teammates and collaborating
across the organization toward the same goals. The drive and
internal motivation to work autonomously. Adaptability and
excitement for change and growth. You are looking for a work
environment in which you can build long-term and meaningful
relationships with members that offers work from home opportunities
and the ability to expand current skillsets.
What You'll do - RN Care Manager
- Complete strength-based assessments with seniors and adults
with disabilities in their homes upon enrollment with monthly
contacts and quarterly visits.
- Maintain accurate documentation of care management activities
in member records promptly, thoroughly and professionally in
accordance with the standards set forth by the Managed Care
- Provide coordination of services to improve or maintain the
member's independence and quality of life.
- Develop customized care plans that focus on individuals'
preferences and support their health and safety needs.
- Build and maintain relationships with members, their supports,
and with acute and primary care providers to ensure the best
possible health outcomes for members.
- Coordinate functional and social supports to promote member
independence and mitigate risk.
- Work in partnership with a Care Manager to collaborate on a
member's plan of care and work together to monitor the member's
- Other duties as assigned.
Position requirements - What You'll Bring to the Role
Minimum requirements - candidates must possess all the following
- Licensed Registered Nurse by the State of Wisconsin
- Associate degree from an accredited technical college with a
major in Nursing. A bachelor's degree is in nursing is preferred,
but not required.
- A valid Driver's License.
- Access to a reliable vehicle.
- Automobile insurance coverage (at time of application and
The above posting reflects the general details necessary to
describe the key functions of the position described and must not
be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements
that may be inherent in the position.
My Choice Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Keywords: My Choice Wisconsin, La Crosse , RN Care Manager - Family Care ($5k Sign-on Bonus), Healthcare , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!