Clinical Executive Director, Home Care
Company: LHC Group Inc Home Office
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Company Overview: LHC Group is a leader in post-acute care for
our communities throughout the US. More hospitals, physicians and
families choose LHC Group Home and Community Bases Services,
because we are united by a single, shared purpose:"It's all about
helping people."As the RN Executive Director, Home Care you
- Exceed client family expectations, providing exemplary
- Ensure all staff are oriented/supported to be successful in
their job performance
- Liaison between, staff, patients, medical community, and
- Operates agency to increase financial performance by meeting
the growing home-based care needs in our local communities.If you
are looking to make a difference in the day to day lives of those
in our local communities that need us, we want to hear from
you!Join us in helping people within our teams and our communities!
- Ensures that only qualified personnel are hired and that there
are adequate staff to meet the client's needs. Operates the
location within the Company staffing model
- Verifies licensure, certification, background checks and
credentialing as required by law and policy prior to employment and
annually thereafter. On an on-going basis, ensures that meet all
in-service and educational requirements annually and ensure
maintenance of records to support competency of all personnel
- Ensure the training and use of E.V.V. (Electronic Visit
Verification) by the appropriate staff to achieve the compliance
with State requirements and Company goals.
- Ensures that all staff are orientated.to all aspects of their
position and monitors for compliance with performance
- Acts as a liaison between staff, patients, the medical
community, referral sources and their direct supervisor and home
office to ensure information is shared appropriately among the LHC
- Performs staff conferences as needed and mandatory in-services
including but not limited to monthly staff/safety meetings.
- Ensures that performance evaluations are completed timely and
identifies and implements methods of professional development as
needed. If an employee is designated as DNR (do not rehire),
ensures that this is entered into the HR system
- Ensures that client and employee records are maintained in
compliance with regulations and policy and ensures confidentiality
and security of client records.
- Documents all employee and client related activities in a
- Supervises daily office activities to ensure that effective and
efficient operations are in place to provide quality service and
assist as needed, including timely answering of phones, customer
service and timely acceptance and admission of clients
- Operates the agency so that it performs within budget and
demonstrates week over week increase in billable hours.
- Reviews weekly operations reports, weekly metrics, productivity
and agency financial statements to ensure the organization is on
target with budgeted goals. Follows up, addresses issues, and
implements action plans as appropriate to meet goals.
- Ensures compliance with billing and payroll timelines
- Ensures that all authorizations for services are obtained
timely and entered into the billing system
- Ensures that clients are scheduled for authorized hours and
that all schedules are entered into the billing system on a timely
- Responds to and effectively deals with client and employee
complaints and problems.
- Participates in the QAPI program. Ensures follow-up on any
required action plans.
- Accessible and available during all hours in which services are
being provided to clients
- All other duties as assigned. Education & Experience:
- One Year of Home and Community Based Services management
experience preferred.License Requirements
- Current driver's license, vehicle insurance and access to a
dependable vehicle, or public transportation.
- RN, PT (Assistante), OT (Assistant), or LPN State
- Ability to work flexible hours as required to meet identified
- Ability to function in any home situation regardless of age,
race, creed, color, sex, disability, or financial condition of the
- Able to work independently.
- Good communication, writing, and organizational skills.
Keywords: LHC Group Inc Home Office, La Crosse , Clinical Executive Director, Home Care, Healthcare , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!