Gastroenterologist - Join A Collaborative Group, Live In a Beautiful Community!
Company: Health eCareers
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Yes No I am a resident or fellow This field is required Make my
resume searchable to top employers Gastroenterologist - Join A
Collaborative Group, Live In a Beautiful Community! Loan Repayment
Health System Full Time BE or BC At Gundersen Health System in La
Crosse, WI you will have an opportunity to step into a well
established practice with a supportive team of gastroenterologists,
advanced practice providers and a host of other ancillary
- Modern Endoscopy Center and adjacent outpatient clinic
- Consult only service with coverage exclusively at our hospital
here in La Crosse (adjacent and connected to the Endoscopy Center
and outpatient clinic)
- Outreach services are provided at our satellite clinics located
within an easy drive from La Crosse
- Active involvement in teaching our Surgical, Transitional,
Family Medicine and Internal Medicine residents
- Opportunities for clinical research
- Loan forgiveness
- Epic EMR
- All physicians are employed and provided with a competitive
compensation and benefit package La Crosse is the largest city in
western Wisconsin, yet abounding in scenic beauty, is nestled
between soaring bluffs to the east and the legendary Mississippi
River to the west. The city is a regional technology and medical
hub that services a tri-state area, including neighboring Minnesota
and Iowa, and is home to three colleges, attracting students and
faculty from around the world. La Crosse consistently receives high
rankings in health, well-being, and education. Its diverse
attributes are demonstrated by its recent top 15 places to live
ranking from Outside Magazine and its listing as a top 50 small
place for business and careers by Forbes. Excellent public and
private school options situated within welcoming neighborhoods
contribute to a fabulous quality of life in La Crosse. If you're
looking for a place to work where superior healthcare changes lives
and communities, consider Gundersen Health System, based in La
Crosse, WI. We are the leading provider of primary and specialized
care in western Wisconsin, southeast Minnesota and northeast Iowa.
Why join our team?
- Physician-led organization with defined physician career track
- Main campus in La Crosse, WI with over 30 regional clinics in
SW- Wisconsin, NE- Iowa, SE- Minnesota.
- Large, multi-specialty, non-profit group practice that employs
nearly 1000 clinicians and 9500 total employees.
- Academically affiliated with the UW-Madison.
- Residencies, fellowships, research and UW Madison medical
students on campus.
- Established physician mentoring and coaching programs on campus
to ensure your success.
- La Crosse has an area population of nearly 100k, with 2
universities in town. We have a regional airport, Amtrak service,
and Interstate highway for easy access travel accommodations.
- World class outdoor scenery and recreation for every season.
Sign up to receive job postings that match your search criteria
delivered to your inbox daily! Gastroenterology Opportunity: Join
the nation--------s best hospital)
Keywords: Health eCareers, La Crosse , Gastroenterologist - Join A Collaborative Group, Live In a Beautiful Community!, Healthcare , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!