Orthopedic Surgery Hand Opening in Beautiful SW Wisconsin
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Orthopedics opening in La Crosse, Wisconsin. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 9253Practice
- Recruiting for an Orthopedic Hand Surgeon.
- This ABOS certified or eligible surgeon will join a growing
department and family oriented community.
- Our premier, physician led, medical facility awaits the surgeon
who seeks a well rounded Hand role.
- Fellowship training is required.
- Participation in a general call schedule is required and
currently is 1:10.
- Level 2 facility with two fellow trained orthopedic trauma
specialists on staff.
- Referrals come from throughout our full integrated health
system that serves portions of Wisconsin, Iowa and
Minnesota.Recruiter's InsightEarn more.-- Pay Less.-- This
Opportunity Is Perfectly Suited For The--Physician Who Desires An
Extraordinary Opportunity To Build Your Career Narrative By Working
For One Of The Country's Leading Hospitals And A Name Synonymous
With Excellence.For The Select Talent Who Knows Their Hard Work And
Talent Warrant Leading Compensation, Upwards Of--$60,000 More Than
Working In The Close By Minneapolis Or St. Paul Markets.The housing
market.-- La Crosse, WI--offers A Tremendous Cost Of Living With A
Highly Educated Population (University Of Wisconsin/Eau Claire)
With Median Home Price Of $155,327 And A 5-Bedroom/3 Bath Premier
Home ListsFor $359,900.00, Paving The Way For Substantial
Investing, Saving And Building For The Financial Future.The ideal
candidate.-- This Opportunity Is Ideal For The Doctor Who Will
Appreciate This Warm And Active Upper Midwest Towns Along Two
Historic (Eau Claire And Chippewa) Rivers That Was Rated Among The
Top On The List Of "Americans Best Towns" And Is Fast Becoming
Recognized As The "Indie Capital Of The Midwest" For It's Foodie,
Art And Entrepreneurial Culture.--Closest Major City
- 105 miles to Madison, WI
- 122 miles to Saint Paul, MN
- 130 miles to Minneapolis, MN
- 174 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 224 miles to Chicago, ILColleges and Universities
- University of Wisconsin-La Crosse (Full-time enrollment: 9,837;
- Winona State University (about--27--miles; Winona,
- Saint Mary's University of Minnesota (about--29--miles; Winona,
- Luther College (about--45--miles; Decorah, IA;--FT
- Mountain Biking
- Trail Running
- Fly Fishing
- Bird WatchingShopping
- La Crosse County is home to the largest shopping district in
- If you like big-name shopping centers, you can find all the
largest commercial retailers in La Crosse and Onalaska. Or if you
prefer to support independent, local businesses, historic
- La Crosse has a vibrant shopping district full of the region's
finest specialty shops.
- Bargain hunters have their work cut out for them, with dozens
of thrift and consignment stores to choose from, not to mention one
of the largest antique malls in the state.
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, La Crosse , Orthopedic Surgery Hand Opening in Beautiful SW Wisconsin, Healthcare , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!